Chinese/Dragonians Arc 3 - The Base is Under Attack!!!...

Three day has passed, the Dragon Empery condition now is going better. The Dragonians Destroyers and Cruisers has gone to some exercise with their new refit ships, with some help of the Chinese Destroyers and Cruisers. For Chen Hai, her refitting of her ship is going smoothly, with the help of Manjuu, Chen Hai Carrier refit can be accelerate up faster. All going good and smoothly, until today...

--------------------------------
Seashore, Dragon Empery
--------------------------------

In the horizon, there's 2 Siren ship were scouting out. Yat Sen and Chiang were looking at the two Siren ship, as they active their Rig's for in case if the Siren attack them.

Yat Sen: "Why they scouting so openly?"

Chiang: "I don't know, but I don't like that."

Yat Sen: "There's must be something that they will do next."

Chiang: "Yeah, maybe. But I heard from Macau that you in war with the Axis?"

Yat Sen: "Yes, we in war with them. But there's a rumor that I heard from Ning Hai and Ping Hai, that the Sakura Empire were alliancing with the Sirens.."

Chiang: "Yeah, I heard that too... Maybe that Siren must be Sakura Empire Siren.."

Yat Sen: "Maybe..."

After minutes scouting, the two Siren quickly retreat. Yat Sen and Chiang only watching the two Siren retreat, as they looking through their binoculars.

Chiang: "The thing is, I don't like this, at all..."

-Time Skip-
(Brought to you by: Author try hard to search any idea...)

--------------------------------
Cottage, Dragon Empery
--------------------------------

The Chinese and the Dragonians taking rested on a cottage, after taking half of the day to refit Chen Hai Carrier. Some of them were drink, the other eat foods. They joking and talking each-others.

Taipei: "Chiang, I heard that you and Yat Sen caught two Siren ship were scouting on the seashore three hours ago, right?"

Chiang: "That's right, Zhǐhuī guān. We don't know why they scouting us with opening themselves to us, but one thing is; I don't like that thing at all."

Chen: "Well, what you say brother is something that not good at all."

Chen Hai: "Is there possible that the Siren could be from Sakura Empire?"

Chiang: "We don't know, but we speculate it."

Xiang: "But if they scouting with us noticed it, that would be something like in several films that I watch."

Huey want to denied it, but she can't because it was a fact. Something like that could bring to a big trouble.

Kinmen: "Is there's possible that we can intercept the Siren comms?"

Jiu: "Huh... I've tried once, but it's gone to nothing... Siren communication signals is far trickier and complicated than any comms signals to be broke."

As they were thinking hard, suddenly there's an explosion out of nowhere.

*DUUAAAAARRRRR*

*NGUUUUUUUIIIIII*

The explosion bring big surprise, as the base siren alarm turn on. The Chinese and Dragonians who were taking rest on the cottage quickly stand up and ready themselves.