Russians/Northerners Arc 4 - A New Friends, and an Attack?!!

--------------------------------
Shtorm Ship, Command Room
--------------------------------

Now Shtorm, Yuri, Kuznetsov, Slava, and Ushakov are looking to the hologram revealing an image of a large-scale Sirens fleet.

All: "Hah!.. Huh!.. Hah!.. Huh!.. Hah!.. Huh!.. Hah!.. Huh!.. What Happened?!"

Irian: "Why you call us?"

Shtorm: "Glad you here, comrades!"

Rossiya: "Is there something wrong?"

Yuri: "Yes!"

Yuri type something and the hologram revealing the large-scale Sirens fleet.

Belorussiya: "Hah?!.. That's Sirens?!"

Kirov: "What happened! Ushakov?!"

Ushakov: "Calm down mom, I know you're worry..."

Kuznetsov: "Recently, Lider has intercept something in the northern part of the Union... Yuri!"

Yuri: "I've been launch some scout plane to there, and here's what I found..."

Then Yuri revealing several image of the Siren fleet on northern part of Northern Parliament.

Tallin: "That place..."

Avrora: "Rossiya! That's..."

While Rossiya only wided her eyes.

Slava: "Do you know this place?"

Ushakov: "Mom, is there something there? Or what?"

Kirov: "That place is where exactly the Lovit Rybu Town is!"

Medan: "Wait, Lovit Rybu?"

Shtorm: "That meaning for fishing in Russians. Oh wait... That mean—!"

Kuznetsov: "There's a fishing town in there. Yuri!"

Yuri: "Da!"

Yuri zoomed the image and found a fishing town in there.

Slava: "A fishing town?! But I thought there's no human that living in the shores!"

Rossiya: "It is! But without the sea food supplies, the economics can fall!"

Irian: "How many fishing town that still exist?"

Belorussiya: "There's 4 fishing town, near there."

Rossiya: "If the Sirens attack the Lovit Rybu, meaning—"

Kuznetsov: "They want to destroy the economics, then following the fallen of the Union so they can invade the Union and conquer both East Europe, North and Central Asia."

Yuri: "If that happened, it can be the biggest threat for the Asians and Europeans factions. They can conquer the Europe and Asian in short times!"

Shtorm: "We won't that happened!"

Medan: "Where is Moskva and other?"

Slava: "They now in the dock, we need to moves. Now!"

Shtorm: "Yuri! Go with them!"

Then they all out from the room and quickly go to the docks, leaving Shtorm in his ship alone.

--------------------------------
Harbor, Dock Port
--------------------------------

They now arrive in the dock, seeing Moskva and other preparing themself.

Moskva: "You finally here, comrades!"