Chap 6 - Time to Save Our Spies...

--------------------------------
In a Destroyed Island
--------------------------------

The island were destroyed, leaving only several stand still towers, and many debris. On the sky, three Zeros were on scouts, to search their managed escaped spy.

On a top of a destroyed tower, there's Sheffield with a men observing the enemy from there. As they counted the enemy fleets, roughly more than a hundreds of Sirens ships.

--------------------------------
With the Sakura Empires
--------------------------------

On a Battleship, Zuikaku, Shoukaku, Takao, Atago, Ayanami, and other were on board it. And now, they hunting for their escaped enemy.

-Time Skip-
(Brought to you by: Akashi scam Montana...)

--------------------------------
Inside of the Tower
--------------------------------

On the tower, there were Akashi and Edinburgh, along with a men, holding a Barrett M82 on his hand.

Akashi: "Hmm... This is a mystery, Nya~"

Edinburgh: "Are you sure you have no idea? This is Sakura Empire's secret weapon, right?"

Akashi: "I'm just a repair ship. I don't know any detail about this..."

Suddenly, Akashi get flashback about what happen in the cave.

Akashi: "Who would've thought they got it secretly from the Sirens... This must be some seriously bad stuff. I'm scared..."

Zumwalt: "Ekh.. Scared is not helping. Why you brought this annoying green cat, huhh?..."

Akashi: "Hey! I have a name you know, Nya! And my name is Akashi, Nya!""

Zumwalt: "Yeah.. Yeah.. Whatever..."

Then Sheffield and a man just back

Sheffield: "We're back..."

Edinburgh: "Welcome back. How was it?"

Sheffield: "Scout planes are patrolling. They have clearly figured out that we are hiding on this island."

Assassin: "As they get helped by the Sirens, we're trapped.."

Edinburgh/Akashi: "Eehhh?!!"

Edinburgh: "What should we do??"

-Little Time Skip-
(Brought to you by: Zumwalt knocked off Akashi...)

Sheffield: "The base knows our situation. We should wait for a rescue. That said, I doubt the Sakura Empire would sit idly by."

Edinburgh: "Ehh?!.. Aumm....."

Akashi: "Fuhhh... Fuhhh.... Slurp... HOT!! TOO HOT!!!"

*BONK*

Zumwalt: "Shut up! Annoying cat!"

Edinburgh: "Do you think they let us go if we gave back to them??"

Assassin: "That would be suicidal plan, they won't let us go even we give this thing back to them. Since we already know what their plan and what they have, they will kill us all...."

Sheffield: "What Mr. Assassin said is true, afterwards this Black Box is something that we must know..."

Akashi: "If they catch me, they'll use me to make a shamisen!!"

*BONK*

Zumwalt: "Can you please shut your mouth for a second! Annoying cat!"

Edinburgh and Akashi just panic, meanwhile Sheffield just silent, Assassin just hold his head, and Zumwalt were annoyed with Akashi.