Germans/Iron Blood Arc 5 - Maybe we From Different World, But not By the Blood

--------------------------------
In the Fields
--------------------------------

Friedreich: "Wha-What do you mean, I'm your sister?!!"

Kurfürst: "Because I'm a H-Klasses, H-44"

Friedreich: "Wait! You're a H-Klasses too."

Kurfürst: "Former exactly, I never built until 2017. In this time, 1940's, I still a proposed design and ready to build. But eventually I never get built, and in 2010, the Deutsch Marine bring back my proposed design to the world, with many re-design. In 2017, I began to build, and in 2019 I'm complete. As one of the biggest ship in the world and the pride of the Germany, here am I. FGS Grosser Kurfürst, Leadship of Grosser Kurfürst class Super-Battleship."

Friedreich: "You never built?! This is answer my feeling that having familiar thing on you."

Kurfürst: "But, do you know. In 1940's... No H-Klasses were completely built..."

Friedreich: "What?!"

--------------------------------
In the Balcony
--------------------------------

Eugen: "Wait! No H-Klasses were built?!"

Z1: "But! Lady Friedreich is an H-Klasses?!"

Vaterland: "Remember, we from another world."

Z1: "Oh right! I forgot..."

--------------------------------
In the Fields
--------------------------------

Kurfürst: "Maybe, you already know where and originally I from, right?"

Friedreich: "Yes I know... That mean..."

Kurfürst: "Yes, maybe we're from different world, but not by the blood... I'll give you a moment. If anything you wanna ask, just visit me in the bar..."

Then Kurfürst walk away from Friedreich that silently sees his brother, out from the area and walking to the bar.

--------------------------------
In the Balcony
--------------------------------

Hindenburg seeing his brother leave the balcony and chase his brother.

Hindenburg: "Manstein!"

Manstein look to his brother, he know about that stare, he quickly follow his brother. Maybe Hindenburg is a troublemaker and a troublesome, but he can read the situation, he will be serious with situation like this.

-Time Skip-
(Brought to you by: Kurfürst, Friedreich, Hindenburg, and Manstein drinking Beers in the Bar...)

--------------------------------
In the Bar
--------------------------------

Now Kurfürst drinks his 50th glass of beer, he now is drunk. Then someone is in the bar and seat with Kurfürst side by side, and they order beer.

Hindenburg: "Till when you will remember that tragedy??"

Kurfürst: "I don't know... That tragedy suddenly hit my head."

Manstein: "Is there any possible that schwester will accepted this after she knows what happen??"

Kurfürst: "About that, just give her time. I know this hard, but... If I not tell her about the truth, she will be depressed."

Hindenburg: "You know bruder... You're right. If you not tell the truth earlier, someday or soon she will know..."

Then they drink their beer.