Battle of Britain Anniversary!!!...

Jackson: "TODAY!!! We will see the Spitfire flying all over the British Ilse!!!'

Me: "To celebrated the Battle of Britain Anniversary!!!"

Jackson: "YES!!! We will go and see the attraction!!!"

Me: "And see how the Battle going!!!"

Jackson: "The remaining Veterans of the Battle of Britain will be presented too, alongside with the Queen and her family!"

Amelia: "And now! We ready to go!!!"

All: "LET'S GO!!! BRITAIN!!!! HERE WE COME!!!!!"

-Time Skip-

Me, turning on the camera.

Me: "Alright! We now on the airport and ready to depart."

Scene switch to Heathrow Airport on London.

Me: "Hah...! We've arrive at Heathrow Airport and we will take a taxi to the RAF Northolt."

Jackson: "But first, we will visit at the Polish War Memorial near the Airfield."

Scene change where we go to the Polish War Memorial, there's several Polish man and family who contemplating their ancestors who fought in the Battle of Britain. Then we've arrive at the Airfield.

Me: "Alright! We've arrive at the airfield, but because we arrive too early. We got a chance to touring the base."

Scene change to where we touring the base and found several old WW II planes that showed while in the Event.

Amelia: "Hey! Is that Supermarine Spitfire?"

Jackson: "Yeah, that is..."

Amelia: "What type it is?"

Jackson: "I think its Mk One.."

Karl: "There's the Bf One-Zero-Nine, the E variant."

After several tour, the festival begins

Me: "That's cool!"

Andrei: "Yeah, comrade. That's cool!"

Mill: "Hey Aut—A! Do you think that the Exiled Fighters Pilot Family will watch this?"

Me: "For that, I'm sure they would."

Tokha: "Hey! Look at there!!"

Karl: "Hey! That's a Bf One-Zero-Nine and a Spitfire

Karl: "Hey! That's a Bf One-Zero-Nine and a Spitfire."

Jackson: "Flying together."

The parade keep continued and until it's end...

-Time Skip-

Me: "Battle of Britain is a changing game of the World War Two, with all Exiled Pilots from all nations to defend the Isle. Over 145 Poles, 127 New Zealanders, 112 Canadians, 88 Czechoslovaks, 10 Irish, 32 Australians, 28 Belgians, 25 South Africans, 13 French, 9 Americans, 3 Southern Rhodesians and individuals from Jamaica, Barbados and Newfoundland. All of them exiled or go to the Britain, with their revenges for their homelands, they release their angry through Battle of Britain and destroy the Luftwaffe aircrafts... Happy Battle of Britain Anniversary, may thus the Fighter Pilots in Exile, fly over the skies with their Wings of Heaven..."

Me: "And now, I just receive about a Great Leader has fallen..."

Me: "On Eight July, Two Thousand Twenty Two

Me: "On Eight July, Two Thousand Twenty Two. Moto Shushō Shinzo Abe, has been assassinated in Nara, Nara Prefecture while giving a speech. Shinzo Abe were shoot twice by a former JMSDF sailor named Tetsuya Yamagami, the Moto Shushō Shinzo Abe was rushed to the Nara Medical University Hospital in Kashihara, but later he pronounced death on 17:03 JST at his age Sixty Seven. In response to the shooting and his subsequent passing, numerous present and former world leaders expressed their sympathies and support for Abe. His body was returned to Tokyo the day after his assassination and his funeral is being scheduled for 12 July."

Me: "Good bye, Shinzo Abe

Me: "Good bye, Shinzo Abe... May the Goddess of Sun, Amaterasu blessed you on the Heaven..."

Shinzo Abe
1954-2022

His Legacy will stay continued by his successors

.