A/N ♡☆♡☆

Hey everyone I just wanted to say thank you so much for reading my story. I am probably going to update the last chapter or maybe two this coming Sunday night and Monday. There will be a final chapter and then an epilogue so we all know what happens later on with the whole Tris and Tobias story. well I can't believe I'm almost done with it I never thought I'd actually finish it I know it's not as long as some others fanfictions but I wanted to keep it from one point to the next and Tris and Tobias have hit an end pretty much and I want to leave their story off as simple as possible...so here in the next two read. so I hope you all are happy with their final. And I hope you all start to read my spin off of Eric and his story with Emerson. It's called unhinged resilience and I already have the cover made for it so I'll be posting it here this coming week along with the opening chapter so I'm really excited and hope you guys are too. I love you all and I need your opinions on whether I should write both Eric's story and Levi's story or if I should keep to writing one story at a time and when I'm finished with Eric's I will write Levi's. Okay I love you all and I'll be updating here Sunday night can't wait.

KendraNicole

*** for all of you who need a face to go with my writing, words,  comments lol i put a pic of me up above ^