chapter 25

Tobias POV

I tasted trails down her sweet flesh. Nipping just above her navel as I looked up at her through my eye lashes. She was propped up on her elbows with her head leaned back and her mouth slightly opened letting the most beautiful moan escape. I let my hands roam the lines of her back meeting the clasp of her bra. Tris arched her back urging me to take control and I did. With one single flick of my thumb and index finger her bra fell down her arms. Her eyes shot open and red painted her cheeks. I moved up her filling my hand with one of her breasts. They were smaller then Laurens, but they fit my hands perfectly. I saw her nervousness reach her eyes, but pleasure was taking the lead. I leaned down to her free nipple and as she looked down into my eyes with the nervous and excited rise of her breathing I spoke, "Tris, you are so beautiful." She smiled and I felt my jeans tighten. She lifted a quivering hand to my face and took her nipple into my mouth.

Her body lurched forward and back again as our ecstasy mixed into each other’s skin. I moved my tongue tasting her vanilla skin as my hand kneaded the other breast. "Tobias." My name made my tongue quicken and I found myself pushing between her legs harder. I let go breathing in the cool air and moving up so I could look down into her beautiful blue eyes. As our eyes pinned to one another my heart stood still as did everything around me. She was all I needed in this world. All I wanted. I kissed her like it would be our first and our last. Her hands shoot through my wet hair and shivers went down my spine. Her touch felt like heaven. All I have ever known was hell. Hell and this undeniable limbo I sat in with girls like Lauren. But here, right here, right now with Tris I am in heaven; and I needed to taste more of it.

I let her lips free, once again kissing down her stunning breasts and pass her flat stomach. Her hands slid from my hair and fell to the wet ground with a "slap". I reached the edge to the lace chains caging what I want to taste. I outline her perfect folds feeling her heat rise from the black material. The closer my fingers came to her opening the louder her moans became and the harder I became. I lower myself back into the pool pulling her to the edge. She starts to sit up only to be stopped by my fingers pulling her panties to the side. Her pink flesh, so smooth and glistening from her arousal. Her name escaped from my lips as I sunk in one finger. Her head flew back as I pumped my index finger in and out. Only one finger and she was so unbelievably tight and wet. Tighter than any girl I had ever felt. More beautiful than any girl I have ever laid eyes on and I knew that the moment I saw her.

“More.” Her command came out more as a beg and her voice cracked as she said it. “Tobias. Please.” I felt my lips move into a smile as I pulled out my finger replacing its spot with my index and middle finger. Her flesh tightened around my fingers and I could feel her wet walls pulse as I continued to move them inside of her. She had given up sitting and resorted to laying back on the stone placed poolside. I felt her body clench and I knew she was close. I withdrew my fingers hearing her sigh from the emptiness. I grabbed each side of her hips and admired her beauty before tearing the lace down past her feet releasing them to the pool’s body.

 I smoothed my thumb over her soft opening kissing the plump lips. Her body jolted and I steadied her as I leaned in. Tasting her sweet wetness. I had never done this before, but tasting her gave my tongue all the knowledge it needed. I found her swollen bud and captured it between my lips, swirling my tongue around it and nipping at it just so slightly. Her moans grew loud making me that much more eager to sink my hardness into her. Containing my urge was torture, but I wanted her to be pleasured. I wanted her to scream my name before I felt her around my cock. I felt her body start to shake and I sunk two fingers into her as I continued to pleasure her clit. “Tobias!” Her scream came out just as she climaxed. Watering my lips and fingers with her sweet taste. When her body’s shakes came to a halt I lifted my mouth from her flesh kissing it one last time and removing my wet fingers.