Chapter 26

Double update!! Please read chapter 25 before reading this one!

Harry and I are currently in a car heading over to the party.

Me: hey! We're heading over now.

Bestie girl: us too! See u soon

The car pulls up in front of the building and I already notice cameras everywhere. They obviously got a tip about the party.

I look at Harry nervously for support. He grabs my hand and kisses it lightly, then gives me a reassuringly smile. "Do you need me to get out first?"

I shake my head. I'm on the side of the car closest to the sidewalk. I slowly open the door and step out of the car.

*click* *click* *click*

"Harry is it true you're a dad!"

"Charlotte where have you been all these years?"

"Charlotte is it true you kept your son from Harry?"

*click* *click* *click*

Harry grabs my hand, which helps to pull me back into reality. I don't realize I had stopped breathing until I feel his hands on mine. He pulls me towards the front of the party, leaving all of the reporters and paparazzi behind us.

We walk inside to complete chaos. It's definitely a bigger party than I was expecting, but I should've known Rachel would do something huge like this.

I stand there completely not knowing what to do as I take in everything around me. Posters of Harry and I are plastered everywhere.

The way that Rachel does things absolutely blows my mind.

"Hey look." Harry says pointing to a blown up version of the magazine cover with us on it.

"Babe are you okay?" Harry asks quietly into my ear, bringing me back once again

I start to nod back at him before I'm being whisked into someone's arms. I feel my heart beat speed up and my whole body tense.

"There are my stars!" Rachel. I take a deep breath and try my best to calm myself.

"Rach you've truly outdone yourself" I smile at her widely when she lets me go.

"No you've truly outdone yourself this time Charlie. I can't thank you enough. This is all for you and that hottie you have" she winks "enjoy it all! Good to see you again Harry!" And with that she walks off with someone else.

I turn back to look at Harry and he's eyeing me closely.

"Char? You don't look good. Are you okay love?"

I start to dig my fingers into my palm. The thought of standing in this spot for any longer makes me nervous. "I'm fine Harry."

He nods slowly as his eyes make their way to my palm, but before he can grab me someone is pulling him into a hug.