Chapter 21

Double Update!! Please read Chapter 20 before reading this one! Thx babes 🤍

I run over to Lauren and show her my phone as soon as 'Sign of the Times' finishes. "What am I looking at Charlie?" she asks.

"I just announced to the whole world that Harry is Oliver's dad! What do I do!" I scream as he starts dancing around and singing 'Watermelon Sugar.'

"Doesn't everyone know already Charlie?"

"I mean-" Oliver runs over and starts pulling on my skirt "Come dance with me mama!"

"Hold on baby!" I turn back to face her "We never confirmed it or spoke about it"

She shrugs "look at him Charlie, he's his twin, Oliver is the same age as years you've been apart, you're here at his concert, and he's in love with you. Who cares!" Right as she says this I look on stage and Harry is waving at Oliver. Oliver is jumping up and down singing along to his dad. He looks so happy.

Everything is going to be okay.

I walk over to Oliver and bring him onto my hip. "Are you happy Ollie bug?"

He nods his head "Yeah mommy, daddy waved to me!"

"Because he loves you so much bub" I press a kiss to his forehead and then dance around with him for the rest of the song.

The intro to 'Kiwi' starts and Lauren comes over to dance with Oliver and I.

I keep my eyes on Harry as he sings "She's drivin' me crazy, but I'm into it" and he winks at me causing me to go weak in the knees.

"Oh my god!" Lauren says looking at me with wide eyes and screams causing me to giggle. "I can not believe how far we've come from our nosebleed One Direction tickets 9 years ago! Now you sleep with him!"

I laugh "I know, it's insane."

As the song is coming to an end I pull Lauren and Tate to the back so we can see Harry come off stage. "Here baby, go with Auntie Laur for a second" I say handing him to her. I catch sight of Harry running to the back and run to meet him the best I can in my heels.

"Char-" He starts but I cut him off by throwing my arms around him and smashing my lips onto his. He wraps his arms around me and spins me around.

"You were incredible up there Harry" I say breathlessly against his lips. I look up at him with what I know look like the eyes of a love struck teenage girl.

"I was distracted by you the whole time" He says looking at me in awe.

"Daddy!" we hear from behind us and I let him go so Oliver can see him.

Harry takes him out of Lauren's arms and hugs him tightly. "Did you enjoy the show buddy?"

He nods his head rapidly "yeah daddy! You waved to me!"

We both laugh "Yeah kiddo, it was all for you." He kisses his forehead and extends his hand out for me to take.

"Harry you were amazing!" Lauren says and he thanks both of them before they decide to catch an Uber home.

Harry's Range Rover has been pulled into the arena for us so he puts Oliver into his seat and the two of us get in.

"Where to?" He asks once we're all in.

"I have to work in the morning, Mr. rockstar boy"

He pouts "Can I come over then?"

"It's the end of your tour, you don't have anywhere to be?" I say laughing.