Chapter 5

November 4th, 2021

Harry texted me right before his show last night to let me know he was getting on a plane as soon as his show was over and he wanted to do dinner tonight to discuss some things. To get it out of the way, I asked if Asher could come so we could all talk.

Of course my work day was going by extremely slow so I only had more time to be anxious about dinner tonight.

I hear my phone buzz twice and flip it over as 'Harry' comes over my screen. I unlock my phone.

Harry: I'm back in the city, looking forward to tonight:) xx

Ugh. He's just the sweetest.

Me: so are we:)

Me: someone did not want to go to school today after finding out they're going to see their friend 'Hwarry' tonight

Harry: my heart 🥹

I lock my phone and set it down on my desk. Then lean back and put my head in my hands.

I always knew I was going to love Harry forever. He was my first real love. We were together for so long and I have always been pulled back to him. But that's the thing. As much I know I'm always going to love him, especially because he's Olivers dad, us being together is chaos. We loved each other too much. I know that seems crazy to say, but you really can love someone too much. It makes you do insane things.

And I have Asher now. We're getting married. So any weird feelings that are coming up from Harry being back in my life, needs to be pushed aside. Besides, he never cared to find me all these years, only once he found out about Oliver. Which means he doesn't want me and that's a very good thing for both of us.

——————

I got off work at three today and had an Uber scheduled to come pick me up. Maggie was already getting Oliver dressed in the clothes I left out for him when I got home. I thanked her and she left.

 I thanked her and she left

Ash: on my way over

As soon as I see his text I run to start getting ready. I touch up my makeup and quickly re-straighten my hair. I find a cute beige dress I have and a black long sleeve to go underneath since it's kind of cold outside so this will be perfect.