Chapter 42

April 23, 2023

Today I'm officially halfway through my pregnancy and we're going to find out if we're having a girl or a boy.

Harry is still 100% convinced that it's a girl, but I just feel like it's another boy.

We've been living in California for almost 2 months now and besides missing my family and Lauren like crazy, it's been great.

Lauren decided to get married at the beginning of June right before Harry goes on tour and before I hit my 3rd trimester so I'm not miserable.

She's getting married in Italy and I'm extremely sad I can't get crazy and party it up with her, but I know it's going to be amazing none the less.

Her and Tate also decided after the wedding that they will be moving here which I'm completely overjoyed about.

Harry released his first single from the album at the beginning of the month and it's amazing. The song is called 'As it was' and it's doing so well. I'm so proud of him.

In the song he mentions something about two kids so people are definitely already speculating that I'm pregnant.

"Ready mumma?" Harry asks coming into the door frame of our room with Oliver's hand in his.

I nod and take a deep breath.

We're finally telling Oliver about the baby.

My stomach is starting to get more noticeable and I'm not going to be able to keep wearing baggy clothes to hide it with the warmer weather. So we decided to tell Ollie and take him with us to the appointment so he can see the baby.

After he knows I'll feel a little more comfortable about the world knowing. It's not like we're going to announce it, but I'm going to let myself be a little more free in public again.

"Come here bug" I crouch down and extend my arms out to Oliver. He lets go of Harry's hand and runs into my arms at full speed causing the wind to get knocked out of me just a little bit.

I see Harry's eyes widen above us "Ollie you have to be careful with mummy."

"I'm sorry mama." He looks up at me and pouts.

"It's okay baby, you just have to be careful because there's a baby growing in my stomach."

Harry crouches down with us and Oliver's eyes widen and he slowly steps back from me a little bit.

"There is?" He asks quietly looking back and fourth between me and Harry. I nod and he steps closer again and then pulls my shirt up causing me and Harry to giggle. He inspects my stomach and then pats it lightly. "Where's the baby?"

"The baby is growing in mummy's stomach. You won't meet them for a couple more months." Harry says and pulls him into his arms.

"The baby is going to be your little brother-" I start but am quickly cut off by Harry.

"-or little sister."

I roll my eyes at him and giggle. "Is that okay Bug? Are you ready to be a big brother?"

He stops for a second to think and then starts nodding his head rapidly "I can't wait to be a big brother!"

"Oh good baby, I'm so excited for you." I lean down and kiss his head. "What do you say we go see the baby?"

He looks at the both of us confused "how?"

"The doctors have a machine that can show us the baby while it's growing in my tummy."

His eyes widen. He jumps out of Harry's arms and starts jumping up and down. "I wanna see! I wanna see the baby!"

Harry grabs my hand and presses a kiss to the top. "We're all going to be okay love."