Chapter 30

December 21st, 2021

Today we are officially flying to England to celebrate the holidays with Harry's family.

My mom was pretty furious we wouldn't be here for Christmas this year, but I had to remind her that Oliver has never spent it with his dads family so she needs to be nice about it. We celebrated at my parents house this past weekend with some of my family and she ended up being just fine.

Lauren and Tate came with us too and her dad joined us to celebrate.

They did end up getting engaged and she is genuinely the happiest I have ever seen her which makes my bestie heart so happy.

Cienna finished all her training on Monday and she has completely transitioned well in taking over my job. I'm definitely going to miss it a lot, but I'm so excited for my new job.

"Mommy! Have you been to daddy's house before?" Oliver asks from his seat, taking me out of my thoughts.

I look down at him and smile "yeah bub, I used to live there."

His eyes widen "are we gonna live there?"

I giggle. "Not really Olls, but it's your daddy's house so it can be yours too. We're going to be there for a couple of weeks."

He nods "I like having a lot of houses."

I look over at Harry across from me and he's smiling in Oliver's direction "look what you've done with our son, you've created a little spoiled monster." I say causing him to laugh.

"Oops."

I hear Oliver yawn next to me. "C'mon baby, why don't we take a nap. We still have a very long flight."

"Okay mama" he reaches his hands out towards me and I stand up and place him on my hip.

"Say bye to daddy."

"Bye daddy!" I lean him down to Harry and Harry kisses his curls.

"Sweet dreams Ollie bear."

I take Oliver to the back room and lay him down in the bed. "Can you lay with me mama?" He asks sweetly causing my heart to swell.

"Of course sweet boy." I pull the covers back and get into bed next to him. He lays his head on my chest and I wrap my arms around his little body. "Sweet dreams baby."

"Dreams mama."

———————

My eyes flutter open and I look down to see Oliver laying fast asleep on the bed next to me and realize I fell asleep. I slowly get up and leave the room, shutting the door quietly behind me.

I see Harry still sitting in the same seat, but he has his headphones on and his laptop out. When he catches sight of me he smiles at me and moves his laptop out of the way, then takes off his headphones. "Hi baby."

"Hi cute boy." I sit on his lap and wrap my arms around his neck. He nuzzles his head into the crook of my neck and kisses me softly on my neck. "How long was I asleep?"

"Mm like an hour I think, not very long. I went to get you, but you looked so cute together I didn't want to wake you."

"Thank you, that 3am wake up call really got me." I say and yawn. "Do you remember the first time we were in England together?"

He smiles at me and nods. "Of course Angel, how could I forget."

November 9th, 2012

I pull my suitcase onto the escalator and look down into the sea of people to find my boyfriend. I kind of doubt he'll be waiting for me here, just in case he could be recognized, but the thought of seeing him quicker makes me giddy with excitement.