Chapter 20

November 28th, 2021

The next morning I wake up with my legs wrapped up in Harrys and his face nuzzled into the crook of my neck. I wrap my arms around him and pull him closer to me. Chills run down my cold body as his warmth overcomes me.

I hold him there for a little while until I realize I should probably check the time. I carefully and slowly keep one arm wrapped around him and try my best to grab my phone from behind me with the other hand.

Harry groans from besides me "Where are you going" He says in his deep morning voice that gives me the chills.

"I was just checking the time" I say giggling and wrap my other arm back around him.

He shakes his head causing his nose to rub on my neck "No, I don't want to know the time. I just want to stay here all day"

"You have a show today silly"

"Fine, then until the show"

"We have to pick up our baby remember?"

"okay, just give me a little more time to lay here with you" He says and I can tell he's pouting.

"Whatever you want H" He lifts his head to look at me and smiles widely before leaning in to kiss me. "Ah! No, I need to brush my teeth" I say and start trying to dart for the bathroom until he pulls me back.

"We were together for 5 years, let me kiss you" He presses a soft kiss to my lips and then pulls back with a smile on his face. "You're so pretty"

I frown "I just know I look horrible right now"

He shakes his head "No not even close, my gorgeous baby mama" He says and winks.

I furrow my brows at him "wow you're so cute and romantic" I say dryly.

He laughs "you did it to me, so that's my payback" He leans down to kiss me again and this time he deepens it. "Ready for round 2" He whispers against my lips.

"I have a lot of time to make up for"

He nods "You definitely owe me 4 years worth" He connects his lips to my neck and starts sucking on my sweet spot. He then moves his fingers down my body to my thigh, rubbing back and forth.

"Stop teasing me" I grab his fingers and place them right on my center.

"Someone is needy this morning"

I nod my head "For you" I can tell my words have an effect on him as he starts moving his fingers in a swift circular motion right on my clit. The sensation makes me throw my head back, unable to focus on anything else. "Harry" I cry out and grab his shoulder so I have something to hold onto.

"Did you miss me baby?" He asks and nudges my shirt up so he can start sucking on my left nipple. I use my other hand to run through his curls and nod, unable to get any words out. "I can't hear you Charlotte"

"I missed...you so much" I stutter out, barely able to focus.

"How do you feel Angel?" He asks and he starts moving his whole body down, never once removing his fingers from me.

"So so good" I look down at him and he's smirking at me as he takes two of his fingers and thrusts them inside of me causing me to throw my head back and arch my back. I feel his tongue make contact with my clit as he moves it up and down sending my head spinning. I moan out as I move both of my hands through his hair and pull causing him to moan. "Don't stop" I cry out making both his tongue and fingers move faster. "Baby baby- I'm going to-"

"Look at me, sweet girl" He says moving his fingers back to my center and moving them quicker than before. I do as I'm told and the look on his face sends me over the edge. I moan out in pleasure as I feel my body tense up and then release "Fuck you're so beautiful" He kisses my center one more time before moving back up and placing soft kisses on my lips.