Chapter 39

February 1st, 2022

I hear my alarm going off and quickly grab my phone to shut it off so Harry doesn't wake up.

As soon as I sit up I feel nausea creep up my throat and run to the bathroom, trying my best to be as quiet as possible.

I shut the door and lift up the toilet seat to empty the contents of my stomach into the toilet. Luckily I feel fine after just throwing up once this time.

I flush the toilet then get up to brush my teeth as the bathroom door opens up. I turn to look at Harry who is frowning at me from the doorway.

"Baby, why didn't you get me?" He asks in his raspy morning voice, making me feel worse that he was woken up by me.

I spit out the toothpaste from my mouth and run water in the sink. Then I walk over to Harry and wrap my arms around his waist while he pulls me into his chest tightly. "I didn't want to wake you up, it's your birthday." I stand up on my tippy toes and press a soft kiss to his lips which he returns.

"I don't care what day it is C, please wake me up. I want to be here for you." He's still wearing a pout on his face which only makes me think he looks even cuter.

"You are, I promise." I put my hand on his chest and peck his neck. "Okay lover I need to get ready for work."

"Charlieeee" he groans while dragging out my name. "Stay in bed with me."

I shake my head and break free from his hold, then walk over to turn the shower on. "No I need to go to work. I promise I'll only work half a day."

"You're not feeling good, you shouldn't go."

"I feel fine now, it's just morning sickness H."

He sighs and then walks up behind me while I have my hand under the water, trying to test the temperature. He presses a kiss to my neck "can I shower with you?" He asks quietly in my ear making goosebumps rise on my skin.

"okay, but the longer you keep me, the later I come home." I say turning around and pursing my lips at him.

He smirks and pretends to think about it for a second "it'll be worth it." He slips his boxers off and gets into the shower. I laugh and strip out of my clothes before getting in after him. "You're so beautiful Charlie." He looks me up and down before grabbing my face in his hands and connecting his lips to mine. He kisses me slowly and softly while I move my body closer to his.

He moves his hands down to my waist to pull me closer to him and moves his lips down to my neck causing me to let out a moan.

He moves his hands down to my ass and squeezes, then he brings his fingers around to my clit where he starts rubbing in circular motions. I run one hand through his curls and use the other to start stroking his cock.

His fingers stop moving causing me to groan. Then he pulls under my thighs so I can wrap my legs around him.

He backs us up so that my back gently hits the wall of the shower. "Help me out baby." He says into my neck and I know exactly what he wants.

I grab his member with one of my hands and position it at my entrance. He puts his lips back onto mine, then thrusts into me causing me to let out a whimper that he catches with his mouth.

"This okay C?" He asks and I nod, unable to make out any words. "Words baby."

"Ye- yes. Don't stop." I bring my lips to his neck and suck causing him to tighten his grip on my thighs.

"Let me look at you." He says and lightly pushes me back so my back is against the wall again while he steadies his thrusts. His eyes zero in on me while I try my best to compose myself. "You're so beautiful with my baby inside of you." He breaths out causing me to lose any composure I had in me and reattach my lips to his.