Chapter 34

January 18th, 2022

Yesterday we arrived in Los Angeles and took the day to catch up on sleep and spend time as a family. We have super busy week ahead of us. Today we're spending the entire day with a real estate agent looking at houses. Then the rest of the week, Harry and I have to take turns working.

Most likely I'm going to be getting up early to go to the new Luxe building and then when I'm done I'll switch with him to stay with Oliver so that he can go to the studio.

We have to try to find a house and fit in as much work as possible so that we can go back to New York on Saturday.

The only sucky thing about moving back to Los Angeles is that I don't have any family here and  don't really know anyone here anymore, so I don't have anyone really who I would trust Oliver with. I know that once we actually move he'll be in school and I'll find a new nanny, but for now it'll be a little bit of a struggle. Especially taking him to look at houses with us today.

"Ollie bug, c'mon baby. You have to get up." I rub his back in hopes that this time he will actually wake up. I've been trying for about 15 minutes and he absolutely does not want to wake up.

"I want to stay in bed mama" he says quietly with his eyes still closed.

"I know sweet boy, but we have to go look for a house to live in today."

"Can daddy stay with me?"

"No babe, daddy has to come and look at houses too. C'mon my angel, daddy is making you pancakes right now."

At the sound of pancakes he slowly opens one eye to look at me. "He is?" I nod to him and then he shoots out of bed. "Okay mom, I'm up." I laugh at his choice of words and stand up to grab his clothes I picked out for him off of the top of his dresser.

"Lets get you dressed Bub."

He shakes his head "I don't need help mom, I can do it."

I furrow my eyes at him. "Just because you're four doesn't mean you can call me mom and I can't help you get dressed mister."

He giggles and jumps off his bed. He walks over to me and starts pushing me out of his room while he laughs harder. "Be there soon mommy."

I pout at him and nod my head slowly before going to see Harry in the kitchen. "Your son just kicked me out of his room."

He whips his head around to look at me with a grin on his face. "Did he?"

I nod and walk over to him. He turns his attention back to the stove in front of him and I wrap my arms around his waist from behind. "He told me he doesn't need help getting dressed and then pushed me out of his room."

He shifts his body to face me and puts his arms around my neck. "My poor baby" He places a kiss on my nose and then matches my face in a pout. "Does he still not want to go with us?"

I nod "Yeah he asked if you would stay home with him."

He chuckles "Well, I can't do that because then my other love will be mad she has to be alone with the real estate agent all day, but I might have a solution." I furrow my brow at him and wait for him to continue. "I found someone to hang out with him for the day if you're okay with it."

"Who...?"

"What about Niall? He's someone we both know and trust. He has a nephew. And he said he would totally be up for hanging out with him today, I just asked."

"H...I don't know. I haven't seen him in a long time and Ollie has never met him. He might be nervous."

"Okay babe, we don't have to. It was just a thought."