Young Percy finds Lupa

Info: italics is lupa.
Recap:
Feeling more awesome than any 8 year old ever I hear more leaves crunching instead of a bull-man I see a big wolf without evening thinking I say "HOLY NEPTUNE".

As I was wondering what the heck is Neptune and how do I know it, I remember the wolf looking thingy started TALKING to me. That's when I knew I lost it a wolf can't talk. "I am not a regular wolf Perseus, welcome to the wolf house child." "Who are you? How do you know my name? What exactly is the wolf house? What was that bull thing?" I said so fast I don't think the wolf could understand. "I am Lupa. The wolf house is where we train demi-gods before they go to camp. That bull thing is a monster that hunts kids like you." So many thoughts were going through my head I mean it made sense why water healed me basically, so I followed Lupa to the house thingy. Over the next couple months I trained when a kid my age named Frank showed up. Me and Frank started training together, after a little I realized I liked Frank more than a friend like mom talked about dad (who I found out is Neptune god of the sea). Finally after being at the wolf house for a year Lupa was sending us to the camp, before we left she put something on our arms that hurt soooooo bad that read "SPQR" with a Trident. Frank was still unclaimed for some reason Lupa said he will find out at the right time. On our way we fought many monsters, finally we saw the tunnel entrance thingy. It was about 1/4 a mile up from us thinking we were in the clear we heard branches breaking we saw 3 empousia. We started sprinting to the opening while being chased by the empousia they were to fast 100 yards before the opening we had to fight them they caught up to us after killing 1 of them we were growing tired. The Roman guards must have seen us as they joined battle one of them shot a arrow at a empousia not doing much damage the kid with the spear was down bleeding I had to help him then Frank was down, I felt anger course through me I felt the familiar tug in my gut as water from a river came and drowned the empousia. I let the water go back when they turned to dust, I remembered that each of the other kids were hurt I grabbed the kid with the spear since he was unconscious and had Frank and the other guy archer grab onto me I dragged them back to the opening we had gotten closer to during the fight when some other guards saw what was wrong and came to help. After bringing the kids to the infirmary I had gathered quite the crowd when a glowing green Trident was above me. In shock the leader looking kid with a purple cape told me I was a child of Neptune and asked to see my arm. I showed him my SPQR tattoo arm. He told me that I would be told which cohart I would be in at dinner or whatever. After a little while of waiting for dinner a girl called Reyna came up to me and started hanging out with me. I asked why everyone was ignoring me she said "Romans don't really like Neptune and Neptune doesnt like the Romans." I replied with "Oh makes sense he never met me he never helped my mom or anything." She comforted me when we walked to dinner. People were lined up when the people with purple capes came and said "Which cohart can pledge and accept Perseus?" It was silent until the kid that I help earlier came forward and said "Us people if the 5th cohart can pledge for him as he saved my life and will accept him." The purple cape guys agreed and said "Perseus you are now apart of the 5th cohart."

Good chapter I guess next chapter is going to be a time skip of a couple years cuz I'm lazy. Thanks so much to the 1 reader. I hope you like it :)