Sea bros meet

As me and Nico are walking to the training room to meet Triton I use my best poker face (which is pretty dam good) but on the inside I'm gleaming with happiness. I mean you can understand right? I'm meeting my brother from that is a graecus but a god! Anddddd I live with him part time ANDDDD I get to TRAIN WITH HIM! This is one of the most nerve racking day of my life, like what if I don't impress him? What if he thinks I'm weak? UGHHH. anyway finally I arrive outside the training rooms doors and I remember Nico is with me "Nico it's this room." I tell Nico in a strict voice, now you might be thinking 'percy why are you being rude to Nico?' and to answer that because maybe Triton can here me from inside o don't want him to think I'm a wimp. Taking a quick breath I open the door to the room, and holy mother freaking Neptune this is huge! I stop looking around in awe because I remember why I'm here and see Nico who also looks in awe, but how can you not this thing is awesome.

POV SWITCH
Triton: I'm practicing making water tornadoes, well not really practicing I'm nervous and when I'm nervous and underwater I make water tornadoes. Now you may be like what? Why are you nervous? And to answer the question I'm nervous because father said my younger brother Perseus is coming with a friend to train with me, now normally I'd be jealous because of mom or mad about another heir to the throne but, Perseus isn't a son of Poseidon like I am, you see he's a son of Neptune the Roman form of my father so technically he's an heir to Neptunes throne not my father but he's still my brother and because he's a Roman and grew up in the Roman camp he'll be A a really good fighter and B he will be a really serious guy and be powerful and I won't be able to use my water powers against him. I hear the door open and immediately I spun around with my hands behind my back and put on a poker face. I see the kid who obviously is my brother and the other kid, even though they both had father's black hair only one had sea green eyes a beautiful tan, well the poker face and military stance gave it away as the other kid was gaping at the room and honestly I couldn't blame him it was amazing. "Hello brother." The boy who I presume is Perseus says while we both walk up to each other "Hello Perseus, welcome to Atlantis." I say with a stern voice as I want him to think I'm a Roman. "This is Nico Di Angelo, son of Pluto or Hades whatever, also I know your not in your Roman form currently I also know that your Roman form isn't much different from this one." Brother says gods this kid is observant. "Good job Perseus I see your very observant, good for battle, would you like to spar?" I say/ask brother. "Also, stop putting on your big ol I'm gonna murder you facade I'm your brother you have don't have to keep it up around me " I say to my brother while he smirks "I would love to spar, brother also I think we'll become good friends one day." Perseus say while getting out his sword and giving it a few swings to practice.

Hey y'all sorry for the weird updating schedule I'm really busy with sports this season so I'm doing these quickly so they might not be the best for now. Also thank you guys for 596 views y'all are amazing. :)