Percy and the Labyrinth

So since Nico said to close the cave thing I crawled into it, I used the air water particles to see if anyone's in the 'labyrinth' as Nico called it. That's when I felt monsters, a lot of them, and some people presumably demigods and Nico's presence which I may or may not of memorized and it's totally not because I'm trying to stalk him it's because he is in the shadows a lot, anyways I started heading to the demigods because maybe Nico needs help. I stop when I feel I'm close to him and at some doors, being the smart blue cookie I am I put my ear up to the door to listen "Hehehe we get to eat little demigods tonight after they kill each other fellas" I hear "Which one of you demigods want to fight first?" What I think is an aura of a minor god, I think it is a son of Neptune from its sea like aura. That's when a monster yells "HAVE THE EMO ONE FIGHT THE BLONDIE!" wait a minute emo it's gotta be Nico and the blonde girl from before. I back away from the door, it's a good thing I'm still in my sparring armor. I run up to the door and slam all my weight into it, I now stand in a big room with a lot of stands filled with all different kinds of monsters and there was a throne, some tied up weirdos, a guy wearing a crown -wait tied up weirdos that's gotta be Nico and his friends. "Percy?" I hear Nico say "Ah my favorite little goth boy!" I exclaim he grumbles back "Another son of Poseidon here." Says the weird guy with a crown "Poseidon, no you've got me wrong buddy." I say "Or should I say brother." I say the tied up weirdos look confused af "Kid I know your a son Poseidon or else you would be my brother." Crown dude says "IM NO SON OF THAT DUMB PIECE OF SEAWEED!" I say while charging at crown guy- wait charging I knows he's a god oh Neptune I'm screwed to late now I think as I take riptide out of my pocket and uncap it as he unsheathes his sword. We go sword on sword till I remember a technic I'm working on I guess it's a good testing time, I use my disarming technic while jumping in the air and stab him through the head he falls to the ground. "He's the bad guy right?" I ask looking at the tied up demiweirdos. "Uh yeah, yes he was." Blondie says. That's when I noticed all the monsters charging at me oh Styx I'm gonna die. I start stabbing monsters while Nico tells me where to hit them, guess you could say I'm getting used to teamwork well at least when I'm the only one not tied up, anyway i'm getting offtrack, I start to get tired yet there's still like 100 monsters and the monsters notice my tiredness so I fight harder and in ten minutes just a few monsters are left and I'm trying not to look or sound like I'm dying, but i'm failing at it oh and ik totally not in pain because I'm not in serious pain from getting cuts and stuff from the monsters. Finally I finish all them off, I walk over to the the demigods you know I'ma stick to demiweirdos "Well that was fun have a nice y'all stay safe." I say pretending like I'm about to leave "Wait can you untie us please." Blondie says pleadingly "Of course!" I say "So ms Blondie introduce me to you guys and galls." I say "I'm Annabeth this is-" "It's Grover" he says cutting her off "Your not a demigod your a faun." I state matter-of-a-factly "FAUN?!? IM A SATYR!" Grover shouts "He's Tyson, and he's-" "Nico, I know him" I say as she looks angry she keeps getting cut off. Suddenly the other girl probably a child of Jupiter wakes up and says "Hi I'm Thalia what's your name?" "I'm Percy, I better be off bye demiweirdos!" I say and vapor travel to my bedside to get ready for bed.

Sorry the chapter is so late y'all have a good night.