Training with Triton

Percy POV:
I pull out riptide and almost all of my nervousness has gone away because Triton wasn't as scary as I thought. Now you might be wondering 'why were you scared Percy you beat Mars ass' well because I can't use my powers to advantage like Mars and us Romans try to always make good first impressions. I take a few swings with riptide to get ready when all my nervousness comes back when Triton pulls out a Trident. Great. Just fucking great. I have never spared against someone with a Trident and I don't know how to fight with one very well so I don't know what to expect. I mean I should've guessed he had a Trident as he is the minor god Greek version of father. Nico knows this to, as we from what I remember train together at camp Jupiter and we do at camp half-blood, Nico shared a glance with me that basically says 'dude you sure you wanna fight him?' then I send him a look that says 'to late to back out now' and he nods back. Suddenly I'm pulled out of my thoughts (which happens very often because of ADHD) when Triton says "So bro you ready to spar now?" "Of course bro." I say back with a grin even though on the inside I'm having a panic attack because I don't wanna look bad in front of my brother. Triton steps up onto what I think is an underwater sparing may. "Nico can you ref?" I ask Nico while I begin thinking of ways to beat him so I go over my list 1. Find flaws in the stance and look for unprotected areas to jab at, I don't know how to block or if you can with a Trident so onto 2 find good ways to disarm opponents, I don't know how to disarm a Trident ok how about 3 learn opponents fighting style and find a flaw ok maybe I can do that mid spar? Yeah it's my best idea. When Nico says "Ready!" I put my sword up in a fighting stance while Triton puts his Trident in what I think is a fighting stance "Set!" I take a deep breath "GO!" Nico finally says Triton immediately lunges at me and goes on offense while I try to figure out how to defend blocks from a Trident and during that small time period I get stabbed in the shoulder not to deep, but deep enough to where I hissed in pain. Finding the order he uses for his hits I become better at defending them. After a lot of defense I decide to go on offense. I start jabbing at his joints trying to find out how he blocks with a Trident after about 3 minutes of this I figure out how to partly block certain blows with a Trident. I try to disarm him the way I would disarm a sword, because you know I have no better idea and it fucking worked. I disarmed him, quickly I kick the Trident away before he can grab it so he goes for hand to hand combat. Even though I'm fairly good with it Triton has had a long time to train it and had godly strength on his. I remember the thing Nico has been trying to teach me, what was it called again? Oh a judo flip! So I drop my sword which catches Triton off guard and judo flip. When he lands on his back he groans yeah it hurts real bad I know from experience. Anyway I pick up riptide and hold it to his throat. "Yield?" I question him "I yield." He says. "You did good little bro, but damn now my back hurts." Triton says and I smile. When suddenly a merman guard comes in and says "My lord's and guest your father has wanted me to tell you dinner is ready." The guard says and me and Triton nod. And before you ask yes I have a merman form all kids of Neptune do but currently me and Triton aren't in it. We head to the dining room with some stupid small talk.

TIME SKIP, LATER THAT NIGHT.

Percy POV: I'm laying on bed naked mind you with Nico it's like 12 and Nico is alseep me and Nico just did something dirty, or should I say we did the dirty.

TIME SKIP NEXT DAY AT CAMP HALF-BLOOD: still Percy POV
Finally it's breakfast time earlier me and Nico decided that we would be official but hide it because we were scared. I sit down at the dumb Poseidon table and Nico joins me, you see when I first came to camp people were warning Nico not to sit at my table because he's not a son of Poseidon so he sat there and nothing happened so an a Minerva spawn or Athena tried it who name was like Annabelle? Annabeth? Anyway she tried and the table literally found her across the pavilion. Some kids were 'shipping' me with her but she's not my type. Anyway I get pulled out of my thoughts again wow 2 times in 1 chapter crazy anyways it happens when a voice says "Sup Perce where have ya and death boy been?" Leo says as he and Piper sit at my table they were the only other demigods allowed at my table. "Hey guys, Nico and I were at my dad's palace last night." I respond "Like the underwater palace?" Piper asks kinda shocked "Yeah the underwater palace they gave me an air bubble for the time I was there." Nico says now Piper and Leo had shocked faces. We continued talking, well more like them asking me and Nico questions the whole time.

TIME SKIP If you haven't read the lost hero this might not make much sense but it's gonna be slightly different than the book but this time skip goes to when Leo goes into the woods and finds festus:
Leo POV: Even I was told not to go into the woods at all but if needed with a weapon and I'm gonna not listen. You see my cabin has this 'curse' that people call the curse of cabin 9 anyway we're all trying to trap the big bronze haywire dragon. I might as well go try to find it I haven't told anyone I am fireproof and can create fire. As I'm walking through the woods I find a trap for the dragon some motor oil and tabasco sauce, I examine it for a while trying to find an off switch but I dont think there is one, that's when I hear creaking of what sounds like metal. My gut is telling me to run and leave, but being the stubborn Leo supreme I am I decided I probably have a few minutes before it's even close to me when I look to my left to see a 60ft long bronze dragon "holy Hephaestus" I say as it starts walking closer to the trap "WAIT! Don't go to it, it's a trap, let me help you boy." I say trying to be stern even though I've never had a dog this is how I expect how they are trained. "Hey buddy let me see what's making you go haywire I can save you." I say enthusiastically, it creaks as if trying to speak when suddenly it blows white fire at me, yep this is when I die is what was on my mind. After it stops blowing fire I look down at myself and I'm not even hurt, it creaks again as of trying to say 'why not crisp?' "buddy I'm fireproof I won't hurt you" I say and see its control disk is really dirty "I see whats wrong your control disk needs some work." I say "let me just take it ok for a sec, is that ok bud?" I ask knowing I'ma do it anyway it creaks and I take out the disk and the red turn off. I use my shirt to wipe off the motor oil and other stuff on it, not knowing how long it can be without it I know I don't have the tools or knowledge right now to fix it so I clean it off and it looks a lot better but not totally better. I put the disk back in and it turns on, "Better bud? You know what I'm going to call you festus." I tell festus.

Nice long chapter this literally took me all day I'm gonna do more long chapters as my chapters after reading other books seem to be short so yeah. Thank you so much for 600+ views!