I kissed Nico Di Angelo!

Finally we pulled away from each other staring into the other's eyes leaning in for a round 2, when I freaking hippocampus comes up to us "My lord! Lord Neptune told me to come tell you that it's time to go to bed, and that you may come to his palace with your friend to sleep tonight if you desire." It says, to tell you I'm mad it interrupted me is a understatement I'm am down right FURIOUS and father is spying on me how rude. "What did it say Percy?"Nico questions me, oh ya he can understand them. "He said my father sent him to tell us it's bed time and we could go to my father's palace for the night if we desire." I tell Nico "Why do sound like your about to turn down a opportunity to go to Atlantis?!?" Nico says "Do you wanna go Neeks?" I say already knowing the answer "YESS!" He shouts, I sigh "fine" I mumble as the hippocampus gestures for us to get on. I guide Nico with my hand on his back and show him the way to stay on a hippocampi correctly, after he's settled the hippocampi who's name is Herald, they shoot lower and lower into the ocean while I focus on upgrading Nico's air bubble so he doesn't die from the pressure while he takes in the beautifulness of the ocean.

Not more than a minute later we arrive at Atlantis and Herland starts going slower carful not to bump into food stands while other sea creatures make for us because I'm well a son of Neptune not much explaining there, I look back a Nico for a brief second and he looked down right hilarious I wish I had a camera, he had a big smile on his face while his jaw dropped more and more as we moved and I swear when we arrived at my fathers palace gates it dropped even more if that was even physically possible. I don't know. Did Nico make it possible. Yes. Yes he did. I hop off Herald "Ok Neeks let me hold you and I'll carry you off the right way." I say, Nico nods yes. After I get Nico off we walk up to the gates where guards are "What is the reason you are here to see Lord Poseidon." Guard 2 says sternly, I raise an eyebrow at him, that's when he realized"OH, sorry My Lord I didn't recognize you, Lord Neptune is in the Throne Room." Guard 2 says scared "I beg for your forgiveness Prince Perseus." Guard 2 begs "You are forgiven, never let this happen again." I say with a glare, he quickly nods and opens the gate while stepping aside. "He's probably just a newbie." I tell Nico, who didn't even notice me talking to him as he was to busy staring with wide eyes at everything we passed. I lightly punch him coming back to reality I tell him "Nico this is the throne room you can look around later." I say and he nods. I walk up to the door and knock on it "Come in!" Shouts the one and only voice of my father.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I play for 3 sports team and I haven't had much time recently to update because of it, I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter.