Percy and Nico talk

Percy POV
I'm pacing the room because I'm trying to remember what I'm supposed to do right now, when the hairs on my neck go up. I turn around to see Nico Pluto's ambassador or something, I pull out riptide still in pen form. "What" I say "I know your confused but I have to tell you something that you can't tell anyone." I literally don't even know this kid and he's already telling me secrets. "Alright I won't tell anyone." I say "Swear it on River Styx then." He says okay what's so serious I have to swear it on the river Styx "I swear on River Styx I won't tell anyone what your about to tell me." I say as the sky rumbles. "So basically the Greek gods they exist and are like the same people as Roman gods just have Roman and Greek forms they have kids as their Greek forms and Roman forms there is another camp called Camp Half Blood for Greek Demigods in Long Island." He says fast in one big breath in utter shock I ask "Are you a Greek?" "Yes I am." He says "So your not a child of Pluto?" I ask "Well technically no but Pluto and Hades are the same like physical form just change between their Greek and Roman sides I was made while my father was in his Greek form Hades." Nico says "Why do us Romans not know about Greek?" I ask "No Greek but me knows of Romans because when we found out about each other like a century ago we went to war against each other so after that the gods hid us from each other." He says "Why did you tell me about this Nico?" I say I mean what can say I don't even know the kid at all and now he's letting me in on these big ol secrets. "Because those people you saw are Greek Demigods you could go out and tell Romans about us and could start a war." Nico says okay that makes slight sense I'm still confused but whatever "What were you doing in a Roman cave?" I ask now remembering my protectiveness of New Rome "Cave? Ohh what you were in was the Labyrinth it's a tunnel throughout the world and has random openings the cave must be an opening to it." He says ok now I'm even more confused "You need to close the opening to it people could wander into it and that would be very bad." He says "How do I close it?" I ask concerned for my people to be killed by stupid Greeks. "Destroy it somehow the opening." He says like how am I supposed to close it.

POV SWITCH
Nico:
Percy is so hot when he's confused maybe I should just ask him out right now part of my mind thinks, no he doesn't even know you we have to wait another part of my mind thinks what if he isn't into guys that would ruin our tiny relationship. Pulling me out of my thoughts there's a knock at the door I mouth to Percy 'dont tell anyone bye'

POV SWITCH
Percy:
Someone knocks on the door thank the gods it was getting awkward standing in the room with a really hot kid. He mouths 'dont tell anyone bye' he vanishes probably shadow traveling, I open the door to Reyna who looks really angry "PERSEUS JACKSON YOU DITCHED OUR SPARING SESSION!" she yells angerly, ohh that's what I was supposed to do I'm fucked. She marches in the room and slaps me hard against the face, forcing myself not to wince I say "I'm sorry Reyna I forgot I was zoned out." I try to say as calmly as possible.

Nice way to end of the chapter ig hope y'all like it have a good night :)