Back to Romans

Reyna POV:
Where is Percy I haven't been able to find him for 2 hours! So being the smart person I am I tried to speak to him through our mind link. Ok he's on his way back from wherever he is. I gasp as something touches my shoulder, my instincts made me judo flip whoever was there. I hear groaning from the floor and look down.

POV SWITCH
Percy:
As I vapor travel to Reyna I tap her in the shoulder, suddenly I'm in the ground groaning as she just judo flipped me. I hate when she does but she's been teaching me how to judo flip so it's ok, anyway I'm offtrack AGAIN stupid ADHD. I stand back up brushing myself off "So what is it you need Reyna?" Not in a mean way just because I'm genuinely confused. "You know my pegasus scripio." She says eagerly "Yeah" I say back "the Vulcan kids made him new armor that can keep arrows from hitting him so now he won't be as vulnerable in battle!" She basically squeals. "That's awesome Reyna I can't wait to see him with it on!" I say it's really awesome because scripio is the pegasus we have and is awesome and really nice (I can talk to him since My father is Neptune). "And even better it is light weight so it won't take a toll on him as much." She says, gods I don't think I've ever seen her this happy. that's when the conch horn sounded meaning there was a new demigod at camp. "We better head up to the entrance." I tell Reyna, she nods back. We jog there and standing there is one of the kids from the cave thing with a new girl I haven't seen before, suddenly the boy says "Hello demigods I'm Nico the ambassador of Pluto and I'm bring Hazel daughter of Pluto." He states gods he looks so hot when protective. "I have to leave to go down to the underworld these people are like you it's ok." He whispers to Hazel barely loud enough for me to hear. Then he sends me a look that says 'ill tell you later' I send him a look back that says I understand, but I don't understand at all. Suddenly he vanished probably shadow traveling leaving almost everyone shocked and confused on another big 3 child. Breaking the silence I walk up to Hazel "Hello Hazel I'm Perseus, but call me Percy, welcome to camp Jupiter." I say with a smile. That's when Reyna come up to and gives her the whole where your staying and about the gods talk that every new camper gets. Putting back on my serious face I say "Everyone back to your regular duties it's still early day." Everyone starts going back to what they were doing before. Sighing while trying to figure out what the Pluto just happened I walk to via principia getting back to checking out what I should be doing because I wasn't doing anything before.

That was a shorter chapter but whatever thanks for the views peeps didn't think this story was that good but dont worry Percy and Nico will be getting a lot closer soon.