Greek povs

Nico POV
Right after the really hot guy left, wait a minute did I just call him hot? Anyway see were very confused how he got in the Labyrinth and why he had a purple cape. But most importantly how the heck he just vanished, I know he's not a son of Hades because a he looked nothing like me or my dad and b I would know if I had a brother from his presence/aura. And since he's not my brother that means I could date him! Wait what if he's not gay, or already has a boyfriend UGHHH ADHD offtrack AGAIN.

POV SWITCH
Annabeth:
How did that kid disappear maybe shadow travel? Nah doesn't look like Hades. Not knowing what is gonna kill me.

POV SWITCH
Thalia:
Everyone looks overly confused about this kid even Annabeth the daughter of Athena but it's so obvious. His powerful aura, his sea green eyes, him leaving a ocean scent. He's a son of Poseidon obviously he probably did something to the water in the air to move him. Annabeth and Nico still look confused "He's obviously a son of Poseidon." I say "What? How do you know?" Said Annabeth she's soooo annoying I only came because I didn't want Nico to have to deal with her. "Because of his powerful aura his eye color and when he left it smelled like the ocean." I retort back "Well how did he just disappear then if he's a son of Poseidon." She says trying me wrong I scoff "By using the water in the air dummy." "I thought you would have figured it out all mighty daughter of Athena." I say while Nico and Grover try to hold back a laugh and Tyson doesn't even try and laughs. "Whatever let's just get on with the quest." Annabeth says. We go on walking in silence for a while.

Hey peeps sorry for a short and weird chapter Jason isn't here because he's scared of Nico in this story and didn't wanna go with him good night my friends.