Festus? Bunker 9?

Leo POV:
Thats when festus put his head down like he wanted me to get on his back, so of course I did what he wanted. "You gonna take me to the Netherlands boy?" I ask festus and he creaks in response. While I was thinking about how he was a dragon with no wings when bronze wings busted out of his sides, now I may be all mighty Leo supreme son of Hephaestus this scared the like fire out of me "HOLY HEPHAESTUS!" I scream which by the way was a very (Not) manly scream. When festus starts flying suddenly I let out yet another very manly scream. We fly for a couple more minutes, when festus started going straight down I let out another scream which was very manly to if you were wondering. Finally festus lands Infront of a big rock front thing and starts pointing at a rock and staying completely still unless you count the wire in his neck that sparked "It's not gonna move out of your way." I tell festus. I put my hand on the rock and fire spread from my finger tips like ignited gun powder, sizzling across the limestone. The burning lines raced across the rock face till they had outlined a big red glowing door that's probably 5 x the size of me. I stepped back so it could open, which for a big slab of rock was disturbing silent. "Perfectly balanced," I mutter "That's some first-rate engineering." Festus unfroze and marched inside, like he was coming home. I step through and the door began to close. I went through a moment of panic, as it reminds me of the night in the machine shop long ago when I was locked in. What if I got stuck here? Then the lights flickered on, a combination of electric fluorescents and wall mounted torches. When I saw the cavern I forgot about leaving. "Festus," I mutter "What exactly is this place?" Festus stomped to the center of the room, leaving some tracks in the very thick dust, and curled up on a big circular platform. This cave thing is like the size of a airplane hanger, with endless worktables and storage cages, rows of garage sized doors along either wall, and staircases that led up to a network of catwalks high up. There was equipment everywhere, hydraulic lifts, welding torches, hazard suits, air spades, forklifts, plus chamber. Bulletin boards were covered with tattered, faded blueprints. And armor, weapons, shields, war supplies were all over the place, lots of them only partially finished. Hanging from chains high up was an old tattered banner that was almost to faded to read, the letters were also in Greek but I knew how to read what it was: 'Bunker 9' it said. Did this mean the Hephaestus cabin or were there 8 others? I looked at festus, still curled up on the platform, and it occurred to me that festus looked so content because it was home. Festus was probably built on that pad. "Do the other kids know...?" I ask even though this place has clearly been abandoned for decades. Cobwebs and dust covered literally everything. The floor had no footprints except for mine, and the huge paw prints of festus. I was the first one in this bunker since... since a long time ago. Bunker 9 had been abandoned with many projects half finished. Locked up and forgotten, but like why? I look at a map on the wall a battle map of camp, but the paper was cracked and yellow as onionskin. A date at the bottom read 1864. "No way," I mutter. I then spot a blueprint on a nearby bulletin board, and my heart almost leaped out of my throat. I run to the worktable and stared at a white line drawing almost faded beyond recognition. A Greek ship from several different angles. Faintly scrawled words underneath read, prophecy? Unclear. Flight? It was the ship I've seen in my dreams the flying ship. Somebody has tried to build it here, or at least sketched it out. Then it was left, forgotten a prophecy yet to come. The weirdest of all, the ships figurehead was the exact same one I had drawn when I was 5, the head of a dragon. "Looks lot like you festus." I murmur "That's creepy." The figurehead gives me an uneasy feeling, but my mind spun with way to many other questions to think about it for long. I touch the blueprint, hoping I can take it down to study, but the paper crackled at my touch, so I left it alone. I start to look around for other clues. No boats. No piece's looked like parts of this project, but there were so many doors and storerooms to explore. Festus then snorted like he was trying to get my attention and trying to remind me I don't have all night. Which was true. I figured it will be morning in a few hours, and I had gotten completely sidetracked. I'd saved festus but he couldn't help him on the quest. I needed something that could fly. Wait a minute fly I'm literally so stupid festus could fly I mentally face palmed at my 'discovery'.

Sorry that chapter took so long. By the way when Jason in the books was at camp half-blood he started to be more Greek but with Percy he's gonna stay more Roman and trys to avoid the Greek ways without people noticing.