Percy meets some people

It's been 2 months since I killed Kronos. About 200 demigods in all died some instantly others from injuries. Since one of them was one of the praetors Luke he was a great friend, anyway today everyone was voting for a new praetor to be along side Reyna. I voted for a centurion of the 4th cohart. After the voting was Reyna said "Hello fellow demigods since everyone has voted and I have tallied up the votes it seems that the praetor alongside me will be.... Percy Jackson. He had 96% of votes." Everyone went up in a cheer. I went up to the front and was given the purple praetor cape. We had a celebration that night it was awesome Dakota was summoning the best punch I've ever had. Everyone was congratulating me to be honest I didn't like it all the praise, many people made sacrifices yet I was getting rewarded for it a son of the most hated roman god Neptune.
TIME SKIP 6 MONTHS
It has been 6 MONTHS since I became praetor, me and Reyna were closer than ever and I still had a crush on Frank to afraid to make a move. It was a normal day I was practicing with riptide when I saw a cave opening thing I've never seen before. I decide might as well go in. I was walking around when I realized geez how big was this tunnel. That when I heard people talking so using my water powers and feeling the water droplets in the air I feel multiple presences. I uncapped riptide and had my water powers guide me to the people.
POV SWITCH.
Annabeth:
As me Nico Grover Thalia and Tyson were trying to find Daedalus (idk if that's spelled right) Tyson and Grover stopped both were sniffing the air. "Do you guys smell monsters?" I ask "No, it's another demigod." Said Grover. What? No other demigods were aloud to enter the Labyrinth "It's coming towards us." Grover whispered to us. I drew my dagger and the others drew their weapons. Suddenly a boy came into view with a sword and a purple cape.
POV SWITCH
Percy:
I walk into the room where the people are there is a girl with blonde hair and grey eyes, a boy pale that looked emo, a girl with black hair and electric blue eyes, and faun?!?? And a cyclops. Wait a minute they have godly metal weapons. "Who are you?" Asked the blondy. These have to be demigods I thought. If they are demigods why do they not recognize me. Why do I not recognize them I know every demigod at camp. Then I remember the question "Who am I? More like what are you demigods doing in a cave with a faun and a cyclops?" I say back "FAUN?!? EXCUSE ME IM A SATYR!" The faun said. What's a satyr. "I asked who you are first." Said blonde who I think is a child of Minerva. Thinking about it now they probably are a child of Pluto Jupiter Minerva. Weird combo. But I'm the only big three demigod. "How are you children of Pluto and Jupiter." I say pointing at the emo kid and the girl with electric blue eyes. "Dude that's the gods when they were Roman." Said the faun. "Howd you know we were children of them." Growled the girl. I reply with "Maybe because your eyes are a electric blue like Jupiter and the other kid looks more emo than Pluto himself." Suddenly in my mind link with Reyna I hear "Percy where are you nobody can find you" Reyna says "on my way to via principia right now." With that I vapor travel to via principia ready for whatever Reyna needs me for.