I'm not going crazy. I think.

"Your not going crazy I, I think that's an actual flying horse." Said Piper "Wait that's our extraction team!" I say excited"what do you mean extraction team?" Asked Leo "I talked to coach hedge and he said there was a extraction team coming for us three." I state matter-of-a-factly. That's when the flying horse lands "There... Pegasus?" I ask the people riding them "Yes they are" says the guy "Where is he? It said he should be here!" The girl exclaims "Uhh who?" Piper asks "Jason Grace." Boy explains "Never met a Jason Grace before, but that doesn't mean much cause' I have amnesia." I say "Annabeth! He's wearing one shoe!" Says the boy toward the girl who's Annabeth I'm guessing "But... But he's not Jason." Annabeth says "UGHHH WHYYYY!" Annabeth yells "Let's calm down ok. Explain who Jason is and why we would know him." Piper says then when Annabeth looks like she's calmed down she says "Jason is a son of Zeus and I had a vision of someone with one shoe would be a clue to where he is." Annabeth states obviously calmed down why did she say Zeus it's Jupiter? "Where's Gleeson Hedge?" Boy who I don't know his name says "Coach hedge got taken by Venti." I say Annabeth and boy look shocked by that "We have to find him." She mutters "Let's bring them back to camp annabeth.x boy says "Ok Brute." Annabeth says to 'Brute' yay I know more names now. We get on the pegasus and start riding them.

TIME SKIP, CAMP HALF-BLOOD
Percy:POV
We're at 'camp half-blood' being here makes me feel so wrong like I need to fight everyone here and some people are making it worse. I'm walking toward the arena where I said I'd meet Leo to spar ever since yesterday this camp is making me feel very off and mad my senses are through the roof right now "newbie don't think your special you're probably a child of Demeter or something." A girl and some others who I think is the Mars cabin or as they say 'ares' but it's not anyways "Go away I'm not." I say knowing how I feel with water I'm almost 100% sure I'm a son of Neptune "What did you just say pink?" Girl says rolling my eyes I start to walk because I don't want to make a violent reputation that's when she takes me in a headlock with both her arms, dang she's strong "Chiron thinks you're big 3 material I doubt it." Girl says now we're in the bathroom she dragged me to normally I would wanna made a bad impression but screw it I don't like this place anyway. She is about to dunk my head in water when I make all the toilets and sinks burst and the water starts drenching the girl and her friends "Don't mess with me lady" I say with venom to her with a glare that flinches at smirking I walk out dry and everyone around is laughing at the Mars cabin or ares cabin whatever.

Hopefully y'all like this chapter I have a science test tomorrow instead of studying I wrote this chapter anyways good night if I fail the test I'm blaming it on Wattpad.