Oh seaweed Reynas mad

Oh seaweed I missed me and Reynas sparring session. "WHY DID YOU DITCH ME JACKSON TELL ME NOW!" Reyna says "So uh Reyna you see I kinda forgot about it..." I say hoping she understands as I silently pray to the gods that she won't kill me. "Go to the arena right now and we'll spar no powers just good ol sparing. NOW JACKSON!" she basically growls at me. Nodding I run off to the arena uncapping riptide on the way. Finally I'm at the arena warming up when Reyna arrives and starts warming up to while glaring daggers at me. Suddenly I hear someone talking in my head but it doesn't sound like Reyna and I think she's to mad right now to talk "Percy she's wearing armor under her shirt"  it says "I noticed how her shirt looks different I guessed, who are you?" I say "it's Nico, Percy I'm in the shadows watching I'll help you-" I cut him off mid sentence "don't help me I want to win this fair and square."  I say "Percy let me help you learn how to be with teams." He says "is that a Greek thing you guys like teams a lot?" I question Nico "you have to learn team work for the future, is Greeks have a oracle and my father tells me you'll be on a team with Greeks and other Romans, you need to learn teamwork."  Nico says "please Nico not now I will allow your help after this spar." I ask him knowing I won't listen to him if he refuses "fine I won't help be careful Percy" he says "Ok mom." I say back because he's acting like mom used to all worried and stuff. "Percy let's start" Reyna says mad asf, by now there was a crowd of demigods around the arena waiting for the praetors to spar. "Rules no killing go until the other yields or is unconscious, no using powers and no help from spectators." She says lmao she basically called out Nico. "I accept" I say Dakota comes up and says "On your mark. Get set. FIGHT!" He says Reyna and I circle each other looking for weaknesses even though I know to go for the legs or underarms because of her armor that she thinks I don't know about. Suddenly she charges she has a sword and shield I have the same but I have riptide a sword I've mastered after years I deflect her jab with my shield, it goes on like this her on offense me on heavy defense finally I decide to go on offense which surprised her for a second as I at under her arm fast and she has no time to react and starts bleeding slightly even more mad than before and tries to go back on offense but my offense forces her to go on defense. I pretend like I'm going to jab at her torso but at the last second i judo flip her with sword in hand a trick I've been working on and pin her to the ground "Do you yield?" I ask "I yield" she grumbles smirking I get up and people cheer and money gets passed around and I realize they bet on us. Glaring at me Reyna walks away with her dogs at her heels I know she won't stay mad for to long as this has happened before a few times. I know I have to get her something to cheer her up, so quickly I drink some water to regain energy, fish out a few dollars I have in case of emergency (heh fish out) and I vapor travel to an alley near a Dunkin tired from the vapor traveling as it takes a lot out of me I get Reyna a hot chocolate and a coffee because she likes both and a water for me to regain energy to go back to camp. I chug the water and vapor travel back to camp. I walk up to her room sighing I knock, she opens the door "What do you want." She asks I show her the Dunkin and she says "thanks Jackson" and slammed the door on me "well that went better than I thought it would." I say to myself.

Hey y'all in case you guys didn't know how vapor travel works basically Percy takes apart his water vapor and transports it through the air to the destination.