4 Years later

It's been 4 Years since I came to camp Jupiter and it's been the best 4 Years of my life. I proved I'm not like Neptune but wayyyy better. 2 years ago I was made centurion of the 5th cohart (which was seen as one of the best coharts now) not to long ago Mercury came and told us about Kronos and the Titans rising. Today was the day we were gonna storm Mount Orthys and everyone was getting battle ready as I was almost fully ready for battle but purposely took slowly so I could watch Frank undress- I mean wait for him to finish. As me and Frank walked out of the armoury heading towards the 5th cohart which would be the leading ground team since we had the least amount of archers. Frank was yet to be claimed and has been on probatia for 4 Years anyways we got to our cabin thing and waited for the rest of the cohart to finish getting ready. Once everyone was here me and Dakota a son of Bacchus the other 5th cohart centurion started leading our cohart to the field of Mars where Mercury said he would flash us to Mount Orthys and he did. We waited on the outskirts of mount Orthys waiting for the other coharts, once everyone was here and the archers were set up marched in battle ready all 30 of us in a line except for me and Dakota in front. Kronos saw us and said "Puny demigods how do you expect to defeat me the best titan to live.?" "Together!" Suddenly there were hundreds maybe thousands of monsters coming to the fight. Me and Dakota shouted "ROMANS CHARGE" many battle cry's could be heard as arrows shit through the air hitting monsters and killing them going right up to Kronos and getting in a heated sword to spear battle- with the occasional time slowing I could see he was tiring from our battle I was to but wouldn't let it show. Sparing a glance at what the monster situation looked like we were down to only about 50 monsters with maybe 100-200 demigods on the ground I see someone on the ground with a purple cape I remember that Reyna was a praetor and how she was a sister to me I get really mad. Using that rage I some how freeze all the monsters blood and they explode to gold dust while everyone looks at me in awe and shock Kronos is to. Feeling the familiar tug in my gut I ride water towards Kronos with a battle cry we go back to combat using a disarming technic I remembered I disarm Kronos who was obviously tired. I stab him through the heart, he screams and fades. A shout went out through the demigods "VICTORY TO ROME, LONG LIVE ROME!" was said. People started picking up injured and dead demigods while others the Apollo kids were doing their best to heal them. Suddenly Mercury appeared with Apollo and Apollo tended to the injured while Mercury was taken small groups of kids to Olympus at a time finally Mercury got to me and Frank along with other kids and flashed us to Olympus. When we got there we kneeled immediately. "Rise demi-gods." Said Jupiter "Us God's as a thanks for saving Olympus gift you a wish if it is in our power." "Dakota my son come forth." Said Bacchus "what would you like my child?" "I wish to be able to drink fruit punch at any time father." With a snap of Bacchus fingers he said "Ok my son." With a smile. It went on like that till Frank. Jupiter said "Frank step forth" "Frank since you have not been claimed yet what would you like?" "I would like a sword that is perfectly fit to me that'll never get lost." Said Frank. Jupiter said "Very well Frank if you lose your sword just think about it and it shall appear in your hand." Finally Neptune my father said "Perseus step forward" "Percy please father" I say "Ok my son Percy what do you wish?" Said Neptune "I would like to save my wish for the future is that's ok." "I guess you could keep it Perseus" said Jupiter. Thanking us for our sacrifices again we were flashed back to camp Jupiter where demigods we're being aided to everywhere since the infirmary wasn't big enough. I remembered Reyna and seeing the purple cape on the ground. I start looking at the hurt demigods for her not seeing her I start to get worried I ask a child of Apollo if the praetors were ok he responded with "Luke was killed in battle and Reyna is ok." Thanking him I think about Luke and how he was another close friend who was always there for me. Pulling me out of my thoughts as I ran into Reyna literally "Oh my gods! I'm so sorry Reyna!"Getting back up she says "it's ok Percy maybe look next time seaweed brain" "will do milady" I say back she punches me softly as I know she hate that.

Ok ended this chapter on a good note I'm gonna do another time skip probably sorry not sorry y'all. Idk why I'm saying y'all literally I have 1 reader lmao.