Lost Senses

He took a deep breath and sat on the bed, watching the wasted Childe sleeping soundly. He almost lost his control due to the hunger.

"I'm the worst," he murmured. He glanced at him. Slowly he untied his bow, but suddenly he gripped his arm.

"Ngh, Xiansheng~" he called.

"I'm here, Childe. You're safe," he reassured. Childe opened his eyes and smiled.

"Xiansheng, you're handsome, hic," he said. Zhongli patted and tried to release, but the boy didn't give a chance to let him go.

"Not again, don't...leave me," he said.

"I won't, okay? I just wanted to help you," he whispered. He unbuttoned the upper buttons to make him comfortable. Childe held his hand and led it to his chest.

"Touch me more," he murmured. Zhongli blinked and took off his gloves, let his cold temperature cool him off.

"Nope. I won't touch you more than this. Sleep," he ordered. Childe nuzzled on his hand happily. Zhongli bit his lower lip to resist the urge of biting his slender neck.

"Xiansheng, don't bite your lip. It'll bleed," he said. His hand reached his lips and rubbed gently. "This tender lips should be treated nicely."

"You're drunk," he chuckled.

"I'm not~" he pouted. Zhongli leaned a little and blew some air.

"Yes you are, Childe. Now rest, you won't remember anything after this," he said. Childe held his cheeks and pulled to kiss his juicy, sweet tender lips. Zhongli supported his head to let him deepen their kiss. Before he tried to insert his tongue, Zhongli released him.

"No more kisses, you rascal," he firmly said. Childe let a chuckle.

"Xiansheng, you're so cute. I don't want to let you go."

"But I will let you go," he replied. He got closer to his neck and bit him. Childe couldn't resist but let a scream mixed pleasure out of his lips. Blood slowly filled his tongue and sent electricity to the entire of his body.

'For the first time in my life, I tasted a delicious one. More like...a bliss for me,' he thought. He carefully sucking to satisfy himself.

"Ngh, Xiansheng. It hurts," he moaned. Zhongli let him and healed the wound stealthily.

"I'm sorry, Childe. Is it still hurt?" he asked. Childe shook his head and hugged him.

"Stay with me," he begged.

"As long as you're sleeping, I'll stay," Zhongli replied. Childe nodded an pulled him to sleep together.

"Good night~"

"Yeah, good night, Childe."

###

The first thing he saw enough to make him shocked. A sleeping handsome man with half unbuttoned shirt lied next to him. He looked down on himself and found out the appearance as same as him.

"...what happened? Why I can't remember anything? Damn, I didn't...we didn't do anything right?" he panicked. He checked all of his body, didn't realize Zhongli opened his eyes and watched him.

"What are you doing?"

"Gya! Eh, you awake, Xiansheng?"

"How come I sleep when you're making ruckus?" he asked while checking his phone. Childe covered his body with the blanket.

"What happened?"

"...you were drunk at the party and I took you here," he said.

"And why...you sleeping...with me?" he asked, more like murmur to himself.

"Since you won't let me go, I decided to lay down with you. Don't worry, I didn't do anything on you," Zhongli reassured. Childe felt embarrassed and hid his face in the pillow, his neck redden. Zhongli couldn't hid his smile to see the reaction.

"I'll contact the bank to inform them you're sick, so better get ready and go home," he said.

"...my head hurts," he whined.

"Ah, let me brew some hangover tea," he offered. He walked to the teapot and turned it on after putting some dried tea leaves inside.

"How many glasses did I drink?" he asked.

"Just one. Are you weak with the wine?"

"That's absurd. I can drink well," he denied. He shrugged his shoulders and poured the tea.

"Here, drink this tea. I need to go back to work," Zhongli gave the cup to him. Childe took and sipped it.

"No, don't leave me alone," Childe begged.

"Alright, I won't. Maybe you want to wash off your body? You reek of alcohol," Zhongli offered. His face became red.

"N...no! I'll do it later!"

"Calm down, it's just an offer," he chuckled. He felt more embarrassed.

"...I didn't do anything weird, right?" he whispered.

"Hm? Pardon?"

"I didn't do anything weird, right?" he repeated. Zhongli smirked.

"Mind to elaborate what kind of weird stuffs we are talking about?"

"Kh! You know what I mean!" he blushed. Zhongli shook his head.

"You're lying!"

"I'm not," Zhongli smiled. "You just held me, that's all."

"Really?" he shyly asked.

'Cute,' Zhongli thought. "Yes, it's true."

Childe doubted it, but he couldn't give any proofs if Zhongli lied, so he aside those thoughts and relieved. He sat next to Zhongli and looked down.

"Umm, I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For making you in trouble last night. I didn't know you have girlfriend and I acted like that," he said.

"...she's not my girlfriend, okay? Just an escort since we once business partner," Zhongli sighed. Childe couldn't hid his happiness from his face.

"Really?"

"Yes," he replied. Childe unintentionally hugged him tight. Zhongli shocked enough, but he smiled and patted his back. Childe snapped back to reality and hurriedly let him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it."

"It's fine. Perhaps...you should fix that one first before leaving," Zhongli said while pointing below him. He looked down and saw his crotch bulged.

"What the...fuck! I'm sorry!" he yelled while running to the bathroom. Zhongli sighed and lifted his coat, revealing his bulge.

"Damn, why I get hard too?"

###

"Bahahahaha! You got hard because he hugged you?! It's hilarious!" Venti laughed hard while banging the table. "Unexpected from the strict man like you!"

"Hush, you make the others see us, idiot," he hissed. Venti looked around and realized people were watching on them.

"Ehe, sorry. It's been a long time to see you...you know? Well aside that thing now, you know it's been a quite weird."

"What do you mean?" Zhongli asked in curious.

"The sirens started hurting humans by using inhumane methods. They slice, cut and mash the body till it can't be identified. Raiden told me it's never happen before," Venti explained.