Consequences

"Good question, Xiansheng. It's simple. Because you still thinking about her," he replied. Zhongli looked away.

"Umm mind to let me go, boy? You're heavy," Venti begged. Childe loosened his embrace so the lord of ghost could fly and stepped back from Zhongli. The narwhal came and landed on Childe's shoulder.

"I'm hungry."

"What kind of food should I give you, fat fish?" Childe asked.

"I told you I'm not fat! I want his energy!" he yelled while pointing Zhongli. He turned back his head and blinked.

"Ah? Hello there," he greeted.

"Hi. Mind to share your energy to me? I'm starving to the death~" he begged. Zhongli let a chuckle and gave a small glowing ball of energy to him. The narwhal ate it in a bite and burped.

"Yum! I like it! Okay, I want to sleep now so bye bye stupid Ajax!" he bid a farewell, then gone in a blink. He sighed hard and folded his arms.

"You have no business with me anymore, Xiansheng. I'm yours in fact, but I didn't say I'll be your lover right?"

"Isn't the same thing?" he replied. Childe fell into silent for a while.

"Come to think of it, well practically it's almost the same thing," Venti said.

"No one asked your opinion, Barbatos. I have a matter to finish later with you," Zhongli growled.

"Yikes. So cruel," he said. He landed near Guizhong and crouched, but gasped when the blade thrusted right on his stomach. The lady lifted her head and smirked.

"Goodnight, Barbatos. I'll make sure to send your dead body to Xiao soon," she whispered. Venti was about to yell, but Guizhong moved faster and successfully stabbed the ginger man right on his chest from the back.

"Agh!" he screamed and turned his head. "You.."

"Ufufufu, you think I'll die easily with that?" she asked while dropping a lot of blood packs from her clothes. Childe gritted his teeth. On the other hand, Zhongli was too stunned to witness it.

"A...jax?"

Guizhong forcefully pulled the blade from the harbinger and smiled widely to see him fell on the ground with blood flowing faster.

"Boy!"

"... Ajax?" he called again. He hurriedly held him and turned pale after seeing him closed his eyes. "Ajax! Ajax!"

"It's useless to call him, Morax. Soon he'll die," she said coldly. Venti tried to move, but his wound was too deep.

"Damn it. Dvalin!" he screamed. The dragon rushed and landed near him. "Morax! Leave with him now!"

"I won't let you!" she yelled and dashed to stab his head, but a purple figure blocked her fast. "You!"

"I said I won't interfere, but I guess I should help," Raiden said calmly. She shoved her and stood before Venti. "You okay?"

"...maybe I can survive, but not that mortal," Venti replied. Raiden watched over the vampire lord who trying to stop his bleeding.

"He won't make it," she murmured.

"Morax gonna destroy this country if he died, so better to save that mortal first," Venti said. Raiden sighed.

"Alright. Give me a chance to teleport them," Raiden asked. Venti nodded and shot Guizhong with a exploded arrow to ruin her sight. Raiden ran fast to get close with them and grabbed his shoulder.

"Stay," she said as she teleported them away from the city to a small pond concealed by the rocks of the ocean. She looked at Zhongli.

"You look scary, Morax. Try to control your emotions."

"You dare to order me?" he growled. Raiden trembled a little, but she kept her elegance.

"I'm done moving you here, so better do your best to save him," she said. After she gone, Zhongli slowly dragged his body into the water and kissed his lips.

"Osial," he called. A three headed blue big snake lurked out of the water.

"My lord, did you call me?"

"Stop his bleeding and heal him. If you fail, I'll cut your head," he said. Osial looked at the young man and wrapped him in a glowing water ball. His blood mixed with water.

"...is it from the holy blade?" Osial asked. Zhongli didn't utter any words. "I'll do my best, my lord."

Zhongli came out of the water while holding his polearm with menacing aura. He walked out of the cave and growled loudly. His fangs grew longer, a pair of horns popped out of his head, and scales covered a little on his face.

"You will face the consequences, Guizhong."

###

Raiden was busy to block every strike of Guizhong while protecting the wounded ghost lord.

"Do something with your wound!" Raiden yelled.

"It's hard to heal it, damn it!" Venti said. Azhdaha came and covered him.

"Lord Baal, you may focus on the fight. I'll assist Lord Barbatos," he said. Raiden nodded and fought with all her might. Guizhong slowly showed her fatigue, but she managed to defend.

"You archons are pests!" she yelled.

"And you're the worst nightmare of us," Raiden said. She landed a kick on her stomach till she flying away. "Guess erosion destroys your moral?"

"...erosion is not the problem here," she murmured as she trying to stand. Before Raiden walked closer, Zhongli's polearm suddenly fell down like a starfall and cracked the street. After that he landed between them with his glowing eyes.

"Stay back, Raiden. She's my problem," he ordered. Raiden put back her sword and stepped back. Zhongli turned back and glared at Guizhong.

"You ruined the peace in Teyvat, Guizhong. I have no choice but seal you."

"Can you do that? You still love me no matter happens to me," Guizhong offended him. Zhongli shut his lips and pulled his polearm. She turned pale and pointed her blade.

"Morax!"

"You break the contract, Guizhong. As written in the contract, you shall face the consequences."

She was about to dash, but ten pillars came out of the ground circling around her and bind her with glowing chains. She screamed in pain and knelt down.

"Morax! It's a humiliation!"

He ignored her and sunk her into the ground, along with the pillars. He could hear her scream till the end. He turned to his comrades and looked down on Venti.

"Wanna die today?"

"...that's not funny, Morax. Help me," he begged. He glanced at Azhdaha.

"Take him to the hospital. I need to go somewhere."