Wild Life

"You're back in sense, huh, Xiansheng?" he mocked. Zhongli healed his wound and bit his neck.

"Not fully," he replied. He sucked that thick red liquid from his neck and licked his ear.

"Ngh!"

"Sensitive as usual, Childe. I wish I could see this side of you more."

"...ha? After what happened to us, you still hoping that?" he pushed gently. Zhongli held him.

"I don't want you to go, Childe."

"But I want to," he said firmly. Zhongli stared at him.

"Do you hate me?" he asked. Childe looked away. "Please answer me."

"I'm not," he replied, "but I can't stand with you anymore."

"Is it because I can't decide whether I love you or Guizhong?"

"...maybe," he murmured. He pulled his collar and stared his amber eyes.

"... Xiansheng, fuck me."

"Huh?"

"Fuck me till I can't move my legs. Mark me, but don't make me yours. Drive me to the madness of pleasure, so I can't spread my legs to other but you," he said. Zhongli shocked.

"Childe, that's..."

"You can't, then leave now. You satisfied after sucking my blood, right? She's waiting for you," he said while pushing him away and turned his back. His eyes turned gloom.

"Childe..."

"I'm not in mood to pamper you, Xiansheng. Please leave me alone, brr it's cold," he whined. Slowly he walked into the river and washed himself. Zhongli couldn't avert his eyes from the slender body of him. He gulped and grabbed his arm.

"Eh?"

"Let's do it," he said. Childe smirked and pulled him to the water.

"You know it's my first time doing it here. Please be gentle," he said.

"I'm afraid I can't fulfill that wish," he replied while taking off his clothes and kissed him desperately. Childe clinged on him while one of his leg wrapped him.

"Mmh, Xiansheng~" he moaned. Zhongli held his waist and whispered.

"You're more lewd than before."

"Am I? Maybe because...I want it badly," he smirked. The amber man chuckled and pecked his lips.

"Not bad. Hang on, gonna play with the lower mouth first," he said. He inserted two fingers and started scratching inside his hole. Childe gasped and hugged him tighter.

"Ah! Ah! Oh! Not...so fast... Xiansheng," he moaned. Zhongli ignored his plead and kept thrusting his fingers to find his sweet spot. Childe grabbed his face with lusty eyes.

"Put it in now."

"Put what in what?" Zhongli teased. Childe pouted and leant to his ear.

"Put your dick inside me."

No need to wait more, Zhongli slammed his hard, throbbing dick inside him. The young man screamed in pleasure. He moved his hips and tighten his asshole.

"Kh! Too tight, relax," he reminded. He took a lead to move his hips and thrusted as deep as he can. Childe couldn't hold himself to moan from the ecstasy.

"Ngh... Xiansheng, too deep...ah! No...not there!"

"Right there, Ajax?" he teased while slamming hard to the best part of his partner. Childe cried in pleasure and scratched his back, while Zhongli bit his neck to mark him.

"Xiansheng! Ah! There, that one!"

"How impatient man you are, Ajax. Relax, I'll take care of everything here for you," he said. Childe pouted and stared at him. "Hm?"

"Can't you make your mind?" he asked. Zhongli stroke his head.

"I need more time," he replied.

"...fine," he said. Zhongli kissed him and smiled. "Why are you smiling, stupid Xiansheng."

"Because you look adorable," he teased. Childe's face felt hot, he hit his chest a bit hard.

"Don't call me ado...ngh~ not moving...ah! X-xiansheng! Too...deep!"

"Isn't that...good? Deeper is better, ngh. Whew, so tight and warm," he praised while smacking his partner while holding him tight. "Don't faint, okay?"

"Ah! Ah! How is...it...po...ah! Oh yes! That... Xiansheng!"

"Yes yes, that one, Ajax. Ngh, damn I guess I'm gonna cum," he whispered. Childe moaned louder.

"Ah! Me too! Together..please, Xiansheng! Ah! Ngh!"

"Alright, here we go," he said while moving faster and sprayed the thick, sticky white liquid inside his hole, while Childe shot his own on Zhongli's abs. They both panting hard, then kissing slowly.

"Ngh, Xiansheng," he called. He pulled out his cock slowly and enjoyed the liquid dripping from his ass. Childe looked down and blushed.

"It's dripping out."

"Should I put something inside your hole to stop it?" he asked.

"N-no! Don't try anything funny, Xiansheng!" he growled. Zhongli smiled and caressed his cheek.

"Let's move to a safe place," Zhongli said. He grabbed their clothes and carried him like a princess.

"It's embarrassing! Put me down!" he yelled while struggling, but Zhongli whispered seductively.

"I don't mind to let you down, but I guess you can't walk properly after what we did."

"Y-you beast!"

"Oh, I am. Maybe after this we can do another round," he said. Childe blushed hard and looked away.

"Damn stupid Xiansheng."

"You don't want?"

"...I want it," he murmured. Zhongli licked his cheek and whispered.

"You are really a good boy. I should reward you nicely," he said. They walked until reached a small hut near a lake.

"I didn't know there is a hut around here," Childe said. "Is it safe to get inside?"

"Perhaps. I'll check it first," he replied while putting him down. "You better wear something to cover your weenie."

"Don't say it loud, damn it!" he yelled while struggling to put on his clothes. Zhongli put on his pants and walked inside the hut. He astonished when saw the place was too clean for a hut in the deep forest. He looked around and found several things such as a mug filled with half coffee, bread crumbs and messy clothes laying on the floor.

"Xiansheng, is everything okay?" he asked while popping his head.

"Someone just left this place, or should I say stayed in this place," he replied while turning his head. Childe walked in and looked around.

"Indeed, someone just left this place."

"Oi, what are you doing? Intruding my place?"