Extra: Surprise

The amber man opened his eyes and looked up at the bright sky. The wind caressed his cheek gently. He looked at both his hands.

'A dream? What unusual one,' he thought.

"Daddy! Daddy!"

A sweet, cheerful voice called him. He turned around and found a kid running toward him, but he couldn't see his face clearly. Behind the kid his lovely wife walked while laughing softly.

"Little one, don't run away," he said. Before he could comprehend the situation, another voice called him over.

"...sheng? Xiansheng."

He again opened his eyes to find Childe lying on his stomach naked and blushed. He caressed his cheek.

"Good morning, Xiansheng," he greeted. Zhongli smiled and wrapped his waist naughtily.

"Morning, Baobei. You're so energetic today, huh? Wanna do another round?" he teased.

"No way, you broken my hips fiercely, bad Xiansheng. Today we have a lot to do," he replied while getting up from the possessive man. He grabbed Zhongli's clothes and wore it, but the owner blushed.

"Xiansheng, you okay?"

Zhongli looked away and held his hand. He murmured, but the young man didn't get it.

"Say what?"

"I'm hard again," he said loudly. His gaze went down to his bulge and blushed hard.

"Xiansheng, are you serious?" he asked. Zhongli pointed at him.

"How can I not hard when seeing my wife wearing my clothes like that?" he replied.

"You threw my clothes wherever you wish and I couldn't find it, Xiansheng."

"Whatever, come here you little rascal," he said while pulling the ginger man back to bed and smooched him.

"Xiansheng! No!"

'Ah, he won't listen to me after all.'

###

Zhongli was buried in a pile of works when Venti snuck in with a bottle of blood. He sat carelessly on sofa and shot a wind ball to scatter the paperwork. The amber man jumped on him and slammed him right on the table.

"Gah?!"

He looked at the culprit with enormous enraged and about to slam again, but Venti managed to slip and growled.

"What the fuck did you do, lizard?!"

"I should be the one who ask that, little ghost. What do you want?"

He shook the bottle of wine happily.

"Let's drink. It's been a while since we had drink," he said.

"No, I have things to do now."

"Come on! It's been a half year since you married him and spent less time with me. Come on! Come on!"

"Fine! Duh, what a headache. Xiao! Get me some glasses!"

Xiao walked in with two precious cups of him. Zhongli frowned.

"Take them back."

"My Lord, Lord Barbatos ordered me to bring these one," he replied. Zhongli glared at the ex ghost lord who hurriedly took one cup and pour the content of the bottle. After Xiao left, he poured for himself and sipped it.

"I had a weird dream."

"Really? Let me hear it then."

"I saw a kid running toward me, but I couldn't see his face," he said. Venti bursted out his drink and looked at him.

"What...oh, nevermind. Ahahaha, that's impossible. Right?" he murmured.

"You know something?"

"Nope, I have no ideas what are you talking about. Maybe Mona can tell you more about it," he lied. Zhongli shrugged. "Say Morax, do you like kids?"

"I don't know," he replied. Xiao knocked.

"My Lord, Master Childe is here to see you."

"Let him in," he replied. Childe opened the door and waved hand, but surprised enough to see the green short man.

"Ah, I believed I met you an hour ago at other place. How did you manage to come here shorter than me?"

"Ehe, you still need to work on your power, boy. Come here, I brought fresh blood for us," he replied. Childe sat next to Zhongli and sniffed it, but he covered his mouth and dashed to the toilet. Those ex lords shocked and followed him.

"Baobei?" Zhongli knocked nervously. He could hear the wife kept vomiting inside. "Baobei, are you okay?"

"W-wait, Xiansheng. A little bit more," he replied. After a short time he came out without energy and held Zhongli.

"Since when you vomit like that?" Venti asked.

"Just today. After I had meeting with Ekaterina and she offered cookies to me, I couldn't stand with the smell and ended vomiting like this," he replied. Venti smiled nervously.

"Well, uhh...maybe you should check on doctor just in case," he said, his face a bit red. The couple confused after seeing him.

"You okay?" Childe asked.

"I'm okay~ say, Childe. You like kids?" he asked.

"That's obvious. Why you..." he stopped talking and blushed hard. Venti smirked and turned.

"Guess you understand what I meant, boy. Better tell him ehe," he said while walking out of the room. Zhongli still couldn't understand.

"What is it?" he asked. Childe looked down and hugged him.

"Let's go to the doctor," he begged.

"Okay, anything for my wife," he said. They left the office and went to the nearest clinic. A nurse greeted them.

"Hello, may I help you?"

"My wife felt nausea today after sniffing on food," Zhongli said. The nurse turned her gaze on Childe and smiled.

"Alright, please fill this form and wait," she said while handing the form. After waiting a while, the nurse called them to get examine. An old doctor smiled. After Childe explained his condition, the doctor asked him to lie on the bed.

"Well, let's see what's inside the belly," he said while pointing the ultrasound on his lower stomach. "Ah, look. That's your lil baby."

"...huh?" Zhongli shocked. Childe blushed hard.

"Xiansheng, we will gonna have a baby," he said. Zhongli looked at the screen and blinked several times to make sure something is there.

"...a baby?"

"It is certainly a baby, Sir. Based on the size, it's around 10 weeks old. Congratulations."

Zhongli looked at Childe with disbelief gaze mixed excited.

"Am I gonna...be a father?" he asked in hoarse voice. Childe nodded and patted his head gently.

"Yes, Xiansheng. You'll be a father."