The Cruel Goodbye

"A fate, huh? This is the cruelest fate I've ever felt in my life, loving someone immortal who still in love with someone else," Childe spoke with a nervous smile. Zhongli didn't utter anything. He reached his cheek and kissed it, a soft chuckle slipped from his lips.

"I didn't mean to make you down, Xiansheng. Don't give me that look, okay?" he said. Zhongli pouted and bit his neck. "Ngh~"

"You're sensitive there," he pointed the neck. Childe grabbed his hand and pointed out the bathroom.

"Go and wash yourself, you reek of blood," he shooed.

"Why don't we bath together?" he invited, his naughty smile painted his face.

"Guess bath together will be more than bath," he said uninterested. "Leave me alone."

"Baobei~"

"Don't try to seduce now, leave me," he said while pushing him away. Zhongli stuck out his tongue and walked into the bathroom, while Childe drowning himself to dress up as fast as he could. He tossed the wet clothes to the washing machine, then patted the wet couch with cloth. He looked outside of the house and regrets slowly consumed him after seeing Liyue in mess. He didn't realize Zhongli standing behind him half naked.

"Baobei," he called as he wrapped his waist to close the gap between them. Childe turned and smiled.

"You finished bathing, eh?"

"Mhm," he replied with a hum while nuzzling on his neck. He licked that slender neck to taste the ginger man.

"Xiansheng~ if you're hungry just bite me," he said softly. He sunk his fangs as deep as he could and sucked the red liquid to quench his thirst. Childe pulled his hair a little bit hard to stop him from moaning. He pecked the wound and whispered.

"Let those sweet voice out, Baobei. I want to hear that."

"You're...so meanie...ngh~" he moaned a little as he sucked again on his nape. Slowly his saliva flowed from the edge of his lips. "Xiansheng~"

As if he heard the inner voice of his beloved, his hand slipped inside the shirt to play with the hard nipple. The ginger man let a moan slipped again.

"N-no, not now," he begged. Zhongli bit his earlobe and licked inside his ear, wet sound filled his hearing to break his reasons. He grabbed his head while panting.

"Baobei?"

"...bed, now," he whispered. Zhongli hurriedly carried him and brought him to their nest before tossed him carefully on the bed. Childe blushed hard when he laid his eyes on his bulge.

"You're so horny."

"Well, because of you," he teased while taking out his hard, throbbing cock with a grin. "He misses you so much."

Childe swallowed his saliva and touched it with his finger. He flustered.

"It's hot."

"You can cool it down, you know?" he said softly. "But before that, take off your shirt. I don't want to leave a stain on it."

"You just don't want to wash it, do you?" he mocked as he undressed himself to show his abs. Zhongli chuckled.

"Yep," he replied. Childe crawled closer to his dick and blew some warm air on it. "Ngh, no, Baobei. He wants something cool."

"Should I pour a glass of iced water on it?" he teased while poking the tip drenched with the precum. Zhongli panted a little and rubbed his lips with beast gaze.

"Your own saliva is cold enough to calm him down," he replied. Childe bit his finger and licked it with a gleam of naughty on his eyes.

"Beg me, Xiansheng."