Punishment

"Care to explain this mess, Mr. Zhongli?" she asked with calm attitude.

"I will explain, but let me take this boy for treatment before die from blood loss," Zhongli replied.

"Ah, it's better for him to die, you know. We can send his dead body to Snezhnaya as token," she said calmly, slightly let a hint of anger.

"Agree," Venti yelled.

"You're not in position to say anything, archon. Stay there," Ningguang said. Zhongli sighed and carried Childe, then walked away from the scene.

"Zhongli, I won't tolerate your attitude," Ningguang said.

"All I asked is to treat him first, I will be back to explain this, Ningguang. Or perhaps, we should fight for this matter?" he replied with cold gaze. "You can imprisoned that archon, I don't mind."

"The fuck did you say?" Venti roared. She gestured her underlings to catch and handcuff him. She glanced at Xiao.

"Then I'll take that yaksha as insurance."

"Xiao is out of this..."

"I'm okay, Sir," Xiao cut his words. He followed Ningguang and left, while Zhongli tried hard to hold his anger by biting his lip. He looked down at him and hurriedly ran to hospital.

###

"You ruined the town, archon."

"Because that Fatui attacked me first, I don't have choices," he defended. "Beside, I haven't killed anyone here."

"Even with your testimony, what you did is out of question," Ningguang sighed. "I'll complain to Mondstadt for this damage."

"Ma'am, Mr. Zhongli is here," Keqing said. Ningguang nodded and let him in. The manager sat next to Venti and glared at him.

"I've heard everything from Venti. That harbinger started the flame, so I want to banish him out from Liyue and cut off the diplomatic relation with Snezhnaya," she explained.

"Lady, will you reconsider it? If you cut off the diplomatic relation, it'll affect the economic matter here. Beside, Snezhnaya has the great impact for Liyue's growth," Zhongli negotiated.

"I understand what you said, but this matter is enough to kick him out of here."

"Why don't you ask Snezhnaya to compensate Liyue for damage he done?"

"Zhongli, why are you trying to protect him? I thought you're the best judge here," Ningguang critiqued. Zhongli went silent and sighed.

"I have my own reason, but it's not like I'm protecting him. I'm talking about the future impact for Liyue," he answered. Ningguang thought for a while and sighed.

"You gave me a solution to ask compensate from Snezhnaya, right? I guess it's not enough. Beside, this archon also had his share so I guess I'll split the bill for those countries."

"How about house confinement for Childe? He will be under my wings for the rest of his business matter," Zhongli suggested.

"Raise your stake, Zhongli. Still not enough," Ningguang replied.

"Damn, you're so sneaky," Venti said, but looked down because of Zhongli's glare.

"Strip him from any weapons and assets, but leave the money for his livings. Enough?" Zhongli said. Ningguang satisfied and nodded. She ordered the underlings to go to the bank, then looked back at Venti.

"Now the last problem is this man. I have no problem to ask compensation from Mondstadt but...still he needs to learn how to behave," Ningguang said.

"I'll deal with him, Lady. Is it okay?" he smiled, but no kindness but anger hid behind it. Venti was about to run, but Zhongli already grasped his collar and dragged him out before Ningguang gave a verdict.