Mutual Exercise

A week after hospitalized, under tight security, Childe was taken to Zhongli's house. Keqing was unhappy to see that.

"There are a lot of competent people to be his supervisor, but why you?" she asked.

"This boy is a dangerous one, Keqing. I'm afraid even Ningguang herself won't be able to beat him," Zhongli said. Keqing frowned her brows.

"And I never know you're good in martial arts," she doubted. Zhongli chuckled.

"I'm not as good as you. Thank you for guarding him."

"I did it because of Madame Ningguang, not you. I'll leave him," she said while turning her back and left, along with her underlings. Zhongli sighed and walked in.

"Now, Childe. Since you're in house confinement, you won't be able to get out of this place without my permission. You can try to sneak out, but I suggest you to not do it to regain your honor," he said. Childe groaned.

"Alright, I won't run away. Can you take off my handcuffs? It's uncomfortable," Childe said while showing the handcuffs. Zhongli unleashed the handcuffs and put it on the table. Childe stretched his body and looked around.

"Neat and clean as usual."

"Thanks. You can clean yourself, I'll go cooking," Zhongli replied. When he left, Childe lied on bed and sighed.

"I ruined myself, huh?" he murmured. He noticed Zhongli left his coat on the chair, then slowly took it and sniffed it.

"Smells good," he said. He hugged that thing and slowly fell asleep. Zhongli checked him and stunned when saw him sleeping and hugging his coat. He let a sigh slipped and left again.

Childe woke up after an hour napping peacefully. He looked around and walked out from his room to find Zhongli was reading in living room.

"You're awake?" he asked without turning his head.

"How did you know?"

"I can hear your door creaking, okay? Come and sit, I made a lot of food for you," he said. Childe looked at the dining table and drooled when food still steaming. Zhongli closed his book and sat together with Childe.

"...I won't use chopsticks to eat, right?" he asked. Zhongli let a chuckle and shook head.

"I know you can't eat with chopsticks so I prepared this tableware for you," he said while handing him the spoon and fork.

"Great, thanks Xiansheng," he said happily. They started eating while discussing.

"...I noticed that you only eat a little since I met you. You okay?" Childe asked, a slight worry shown on his facial expression.

"I rarely eat much, don't worry," he replied.

"Is it a secret to keep your body slim?"

"..ahahaha! No, it's not," Zhongli laughed. Childe felt embarrassed for asking that silly stuff.

"Eat a lot and grow up, boy. You look skinny," Zhongli said.

"Boy? I'm not a child," he pouted.

"Sorry," he replied and patted his head. After finished the dinner, Childe took a shower and dressed in his pajamas, then came back to living room and sat next to Zhongli.

"What is it?"

"...it's boring to sit and do nothing," he replied.

"Well it's already night, right? You can't do any exercises in such this time," Zhongli said. Childe looked away and blushed a little, then stared at his amber eyes.

"There is an exercise for night, you know?" he said.

"And what would it be?"

Childe took a deep breath and pushed Zhongli a bit hard, let them fell together on couch. His face redden.

"It's...sex."

"Is that so?" he asked while caressing his ear carefully. "You want me to fuck you?"

"That's...uhh...I'm not sure," he hesitated. "It's my first time...doing it with a man."

"Then same for me," Zhongli replied. "Childe, you sure you want to do it?"

"...I don't know," he said. Zhongli patted his head and pulled him closer. "Xiansheng?"

"I just hug you. I won't do more than this without your permission," Zhongli reassured. Childe felt ashamed, yet he felt secured in his muscular arms. He could heard his calming heartbeat that soothe him. He collected his courage and looked at him.

"Can we do it?"

"If you wish, I'll do it for you," he replied while smiling. Childe felt his face hot and hid under Zhongli's neck.

"Damn, you're too handsome."

"It's my pleasure. Then tell me what should I do to make you calm?" Zhongli asked.

"Why don't we start by..ki...kissing?" he suggested. Zhongli leant over and licked his lips.

"Sweet," he whispered. He slowly pressed his lips against Childe's and fell into the deep kiss. Childe hugged him tight so they can deepen their kiss. Slowly Zhongli slipped his tongue into Childe's mouth and entwined it. A wet noise and moan slowly filled their ears.

"Ngh, Xiansheng," he softly called. Zhongli let go and licked his neck to send electricity in his body. "Ah~"

His hand slowly caressing his chest, then unbuttoning the pajamas to show his bare chest. He could see a lot of scars carving on his delicate body.

"You have a lot of scars, huh?"

"They're the proof of my fighting," Childe replied. Zhongli caressed one of them carefully.

"What a bad hobby. This body should be loved," he said. Childe felt embarrassed to hear that.

"Kh! Don't say it!" he complaint. Zhongli only chuckled and started sucking his nipple, while his hand playing with other one.

"Ah! Oh! Ngh, Xiansheng, not there," he begged. Zhongli kept sucking and pinching until Childe lost in pleasure. Slowly he released and licked his stomach.

"You have a lot of experiences, huh?" Childe mocked.

"As same as yours, maybe?" Zhongli replied. "I heard you slept with a lot of women here."

"Do you have spy to track me?"

"No, let's say the ladies sometimes come and tell stories to me," Zhongli replied. He was about to unbutton himself, but Childe held him.

"I'll do it," he said with flustered face. Zhongli moved his hands and enjoyed the blushing Childe unbuttoning his clothes. The young man gulped when the abs shown right before him.

"How come you have nice abs here?" he asked.

"Well, guess regular exercise will do," he replied.