The Party and Proposal

Venti and Raiden just landed on Snezhnaya's international airport. When they reached the checking gate, they could see Signora standing out of the building.

"Geh, she's here huh?" Venti stuck out tongue.

"She's the representative of Snezhnaya, idiot. Of course she's here to pick us up," Raiden replied. "Beside, I guess she's making sure Morax is here."

"Nah, that's impossible," Venti denied. "Remember, Tsaritsa forbids him from stepping in Snezhnaya."

After they passed the checking gate, Signora walked toward them.

"Welcome to Snezhnaya, dear guests," she greeted. "I will take you to the hotel."

"I thought you'll bring another member of Fatui to accompany you," Raiden said.

"My apologies, the others are too busy with preparation, so only I can greet you all," she replied. They stepped out of the airport and jumped in the car.

"How's Childe?" Venti asked.

"He's healthy as usual, just a bit stress because of something," Signora said. They stayed silent along the trip till reached the hotel. She gave them the keys.

"Here is your keys, hope you can rest well till the party comes," she said. Venti leant a little and threatened.

"Better be nice with us, Signora. You seem disrespect toward us."

"...apologize for my rudeness, dear ex ghost lord."

Venti stood back and smiled, but his eyes looked dead. Raiden only glared, but she didn't feel anything. After Signora left, they walked inside the hotel.

"How does Morax trespassing this country?" Raiden asked.

"Well, I guess we will know it later," Venti replied.

###

Childe fixed his tuxedo and his mask, but he couldn't keep his face happy. Dottore walked in and hugged his shoulders.

"Tartaglia, my boy. Why the long face? You should be happy to find a true love in Her Majesty's party soon," he cheered. Tartaglia glared.

"My only one love is not here, so better watch your mouth when talking to me, Dottore. I'm not in the mood to beat you up," he threatened.

"Scary, scary. My half human half vampire is really really disappointed with the fate. Don't be like that, Tartaglia. A lot of women will line up just to breed..." he stopped talking as Childe put his dagger on his neck.

"One word again, Dottore, I'll cut your neck now," he said calmly. Dottore laughed hard and pushed it only with his finger.

"Ohoho, too bad you didn't enjoy my jokes. Well, let's join the ball shall we?"

"Not with you, old geezer," he mocked while leaving him. He walked inside the hall while scanning. He found the archons, but he didn't see the one he wanted. He sighed and joined the crowd, but a hand extended before him.

"May I invite you for a dance?"

He looked right before him and tilted head. A man with soft brown eyed, short black hair and fair skin smiled at him.

"I don't dance with a man," he said. He chuckled.

"Oh, is that so? Too bad, I wish I could dance with you just once," he said. Childe looked away and sighed, then accepted his hand.

"Fine, let's dance," he said. The man smiled and led him to the center of the hall. The people stared at them.

"...it's a bit embarrassing," Childe whispered.