}•{ Confession

~•} C H A P T E R|23 {•~

"I am not comfortable Aakarsh

"I am not comfortable Aakarsh."

Aakarsh lips pressed together in a hard line. His brows furrowed as he pondered over the few words that left her mouth.

His lips parted away to form words but were cut off by her hurried words,

"Please don't get angry, I am not saying that you make me uncomfortable but it's just that it's very difficult to suddenly see you behaving like this when in the past..." She heaved a sigh before continuing "My body and mind are still adapting to all this. You still make me scared..."

The last sentence was just a hushed whisper but the calm silence of the room enabled him to hear her blazing words which pierced his delicate heart.

But he knew, he knew he deserved it for causing her the pain and trauma. The plea at the start of the sentence was enough to wrench his entire soul into the agonizing guilt. This was what he did to the girl who stood by him in his bad time.

He scared her.

For Raina, it was itself a great achievement to let out the thing which had been inside her for some time now. With utmost courage, she finally let out how he was making her feel.

He wasn't making her feel uncomfortable. But the sudden change in his demeanor was making her feel obscure about him. She now had no idea what would make him angry, how would he react, or what he now wanted from their relationship.

"Why? Why do I make you scared, now?" It was a simple question held out with sheer desperation from Aakarsh Rathore as his eyes bored into hers.

Being scared of him previously made sense but now, it didn't!

Afterall he changed, didn't he?

That single question broke the restraint over her pent-up emotions as she blankly stared ahead into his desperate orbs.

"Aakarsh, I feel like I don't even know the tiniest bit of you I seemed to since the past few months I spent with you. I don't know what to believe and what to not. I know I said I forgive you but I am not able to forget the way you have been with me in the past so soon as you want me to." A deep exhale left her mouth as she stared now into the floor.

Then she turned, holding his wrist in her delicate palm made her stand in front of the mirror as she stood just behind him.

"All you can see is the dark brown orbs staring back into you Aakarsh. But all I remember is these brown orbs were filled with anger just a few days ago and now with adoration for me."

"All I could remember is that I have seen three sides of you. One, the Aakarsh Rathore I had seen before getting married, the man who loved boxing and spending time with nature."

"Two, the Aakarsh Rathore who hated women, just need the tiniest reason to get angry and had been nothing but at his worst behavior since the time we got married and even forgot that he had a wife."