⋆˚ఎ 𝟐𝟗 ໒˚⋆

Walking in a world full of incomprehensible feelings and questionable choices, Soobin finds himself trapped behind an invisible wall that separates him from other people. Everything about life seems senseless to him: every day he wakes up, goes to university, does what he has to do, sometimes gets drunk, and then goes back to his lonely single apartment.

He never really understood why he would always feel alone regardless of his friendly and crowded surroundings until he came up with the "bubble concept" which was the idea of being embraced by a bubble that prevents him from mixing with the others. It was like his brain blocked the ability to let people in and that clearly influenced his social interactions: he couldn't fully enjoy another person's company because his mind would always visualize the future. And in the future, everything is different, people go separate ways, fall out of love and move on with their lives, erasing the memory of those they once loved and whose paths are not meant to cross ever again. And that's what Soobin is secretly scared of: opening up to someone that later on will leave him and his memory behind.

But there was only one boy that was able to pierce Soobin's bubble and trick his brain.

"Bye-bye guys!" 

The dark chocolate-haired boy watches Huening Kai disappear through the door, closing it gracefully. Sitting on the ground, was a slightly trembling Yeonjun wearing a black long sleeve shirt as he refused to wear anything that Soobin gave him due to the previous incident. But he didn't mind being cold, as long as he still had his pride. Looking over his shoulder, he sees Soobin's silhouette doing something in the kitchen and decides to start his mission.

"Well, now that Huening Kai is gone we should —"

"Get drunk!" Soobin interrupts and instantly stops what he's doing to walk up to the living room. "Wear this, it's too cold outside..."

Yeonjun watches silently as Soobin tries to hand him the black sweatshirt he had taken off minutes ago, controlling himself not to make a disgusted face at that piece of clothing.

"I meant we should talk, Soobin," Yeonjun says softly, refusing to grab the sweater.

"We can talk while we drink. Let's go!"

Soobin walks to his wardrobe and grabs two of his fuffy jackets. He could feel the blue-haired boy's gaze on his back, watching him carefully but pretends not to, just so he could save some of his brain cells from a serious conversation about drinking. But little did he know that Yeonjun wasn't there to scold him about the effects of alcohol.

When Soobin turns around, Yeonjun is still sitting on the floor with a serious look painted on his face, but the brunette just brushes it off, forcing out a smile.

"Let's go!" He extends his hand to help the older stand up.

Yeonjun looks at him in the eye and doesn't say anything for a minute nor shows interest to reach Soobin's hand. But then something makes him change his mind and Soobin watches in satisfaction as Yeonjun takes his hand. But what he didn't expect was for Yeonjun to suddenly pull him down, making him lose his balance and fall to the floor.

"Yeonjun!?" Soobin demands an answer, his bum hurting from the fall.

"I was supposed to catch you but then you decided to fall like a chicken and ruined my plans..." Yeonjun simply says while caressing Soobin's shoulder apologetically.