Chapter Seventeen

I followed instructions with anticipation building between my thighs. Gavin didn't leave me wanting for long. However, instead of putting me down, he pinned me against the lockers.

His lips trailed over my exposed neck and elicited a soft moan. Gavin chuckled, and his warm breath made me shiver. "I love it when you moan for me."

"Then you should make me do it more often."

"Is that a challenge?" Before I could respond, he declared, "I accept."

He thrust into me, closing the nonexistent space between us. Then, grabbed my ponytail and deepened our kiss. He dropped his hands and set my feet on the floor before running his fingers over my chest.

In the sports bra, it was evident that his touch had an effect on me. All of me.

"Happy to see me?" He snickered.

I laughed lightly and raked my nails down his chest. Desire flickered in his eyes as I looped my fingers underneath the hem of his shirt and tugged it over his head.

Fuck.

He was hotter than I remembered, even under the unflattering locker room lighting. Before I could speak, his touch moved to my nipples and circled them. I bit my bottom lip to prevent another moan.

He leaned in, placing a kiss on my jaw. "Don't fight it, baby."

The sarcasm in his voice brought a new wave of annoyance and arousal. I couldn't let him get away with that, he'd never let me forget it, so I slipped my fingers underneath his waistband just far enough to drive him crazy.

By the look in his eye, it was working; but not enough. I avoided the area he wanted me in the most. Gavin groaned in my ear and slammed his hands onto the lockers; he struggled to remain standing as I teased him.

"Don't fight it, baby," I mocked him.

As soon as the words left my lips, he snapped. He pulled down the front of my sports bra, and my tits were on full display. Gavin didn't waste time before taking one of my nipples into his mouth and pinching the other.

I yelped and succumbed to the sudden pleasure.

My back arched, overcome by the sensation. I wrapped my fingers around his hard cock and jacked him off. He groaned in approval, but I wasn't ready to give him what he wanted.

I pulled my hand away, triumphant. But Gavin was a sore loser and took my nipple between his teeth.

I squirmed, and that only seemed to encourage him. He ran his fingers over my clit; even through the fabric of my leggings, I shuddered at his touch. Before he could pull away, I pushed my hips forward and rubbed myself off on him.

"Does that feel good?" He laughed.

"Not as good as choking on your cock would feel."

He stuttered an unintelligible response, but I was no longer listening. I dropped to my knees and removed the barrier between us. His dick sprang free, and I took it to the back of my throat.

Gavin let out a strained moan and gathered my hair. He guided my head and forced himself deeper. I gagged but continued pleasing him with my mouth.

I dug my nails into his thighs. His cock twitched inside of me, and my eyes rolled back at the thought.

My legs ached as I rocked back and forth, bringing him to the edge of an explosive orgasm. He throbbed, and that was my cue to stop.

I pulled away and listened to his grunt of frustration. I peered up at him and winked.