Chapter Thirty One

I turned, intent on meeting his gaze. I longed for more than mindless sex or the fulfillment of a longtime fantasy.

I wanted, needed, to be with him.

Every moment we spent together proved that to my stubborn, skeptical brain.

Gavin gazed back at me, watching my expression shift to joy. He returned my smile and brushed a loose piece of hair off of my cheek.

The movie played in the background of my thoughts, barely reaching me. In the shadows, the sharp outline of Gavin’s jaw stood out. I marveled at his perfectly carved features, including the scar tucked underneath long strands of black hair.

I had only noticed it a few times, but now, with the light hitting the left side of his face, it caught my attention.

I bit my lip. “What now?”

“Now,” Gavin’s grip tightened on my waist, “you hold still for me, baby.”

I opened my mouth, but Gavin lifted me before I could complain. A moment later, his cock pushed inside of my slick pussy, finally claiming me. I moaned, unable to hold back any longer.

Gavin thrust into me, moving my hips for his pleasure. I tilted my head back, allowing him to take me while cum dripped down my thighs.

The room blurred around me, and I deliriously dug my nails into Gavin for any semblance of stability.

My tits bounced with each rough movement, making me wish they were bare.

I glanced at the exits, watching for curious employees. With Gavin buried inside of me, forcing out my moans and pleas for him not to stop, we couldn’t conceal what we were up to.

Not even if we tried. I felt bad for whoever would catch us, but then, when I imagined what it would feel like to be bent over the row of seats in front of us, Gavin covered my mouth.

“You’ve been so good, baby.”

He muffled my cries while his rings pressed into my cheek

“Now you’re gonna show me how much you want my cock.”

My eyes widened. Gavin stopped thrusting and wrapped his arm around my chest, pinching my nipples, and keeping me on edge.

“You’re going to tell me how it feels to fuck yourself in a public theater.” His gravelly voice lingered in the air. “But if you stop, I stop.”

I hummed in agreeance, unwilling to admit how the idea captivated me.

By the time he released my waist, my cum had drenched us both. He removed his hand and placed it on my lower back, tracing his name over the most sensitive part of my body.

I chewed on my bottom lip, hesitating. Gavin continued his calculated attack and whispered sweet words of encouragement into my ear.

“You can do it. Be a good girl and tell me what you want.”

His breath cascaded over me, the intoxicating words sinking into my fatigued thoughts.

My response came out as a whisper, at first, but with each passing second, accompanied by Gavin’s praise and reward, my voice grew louder.

It echoed through the empty theater, as did my whimpers.

I rolled my hips, lifting and plunging myself down onto him in a rhythmic pattern; staying consistent, and not spiraling into a frenzy, was more challenging than I bargained for.

Then, as I fucked myself, Gavin slipped under my shirt and pinched my nipples. I bucked in shock, but that only encouraged him.

He found my clit and rubbed fast, ensuring the building orgasm would crash over me without hope of being stopped.

I swore, letting him take me, claim me without protest.

Our moans intertwined, filling the theater. I shut my eyes, overwhelmed by the desire swelling inside of me. I sucked in short, desperate breaths. The thrumming of my heart silenced my once rampant thoughts.

Gavin forced me to the edge of my orgasm and just when I couldn’t stand the sweet torture any longer, he forced me over.

I shattered from the inside out; my resolve ripped away in an instant.

He muffled my screams with his hand, unwilling to be caught, but still circled my clit, drawing out the rush of the electricity coursing through my body.

I whimpered, involuntarily thrusting my hips back. His cock sunk inside of my throbbing pussy, clenching around him and eliciting a guttural moan.

Buried deep inside me, Gavin came with my name on his lips.

****

I blinked rapidly, trying to regain my ability to think. Then, I lifted myself off of Gavin’s soaked lap.

Courtesy of yours truly.

The awkward panty gathering was not on my four-in-the-morning-bingo-card, but there I was, doing it anyway.

Once I re-clothed myself, I slid back into my seat. The remnants of our cum cocktail would haunt me for the rest of the night.

But that orgasm?

Worth it.

I could have lived without the increased sensitivity, though. Whenever my thighs touched, a string of moans threatened to fly out of my mouth.

I couldn’t let that be what broke the silence between us.

Gavin hadn’t spoken since he came; I was beginning to think the sex was so good he lost his voice, like an r-rated male Ariel.

Does that make me Ursula?

Hot Ursula?

Is there a hot Ursula?

Then, before I could spiral into madness, Gavin turned to me and said “Oh, Sylvia” in time with the movie.

I grinned, “Yes, Mickey?”

His hand brushed against mine but refused to take it; although my heart ached to close the distance.

Then, the blinding light of his phone snapped me out of my thoughts.

He frowned.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, despite my better judgment screaming that I didn’t actually want to know.

Anything that shifted his mood so quickly spelled trouble for me and my pesky feelings.

Gavin sighed before shutting the screen off. “Nothing.”

I raised an eyebrow.

“I promise, Megs.” The syrupy sweetness in his voice would have convinced me if I hadn’t seen Mac’s name,

but I had,

and my heart ached for an entirely new reason.