Chapter Thirty

I glanced up briefly, only to see his dark eyes widen in surprise. The corners of my lips twitched at the sight. After giving him a blowjob in the darkroom, I hadn’t been able to forget his moans, coated in lust and shock.

Now, I kneeled in front of him, at the expense of my knees, to fulfill a continuous fantasy. With no one else in the theater, I didn’t hesitate to free his growing cock and place kisses down the shaft.

I hadn’t forgotten his tease and denial stint and ran my tongue over the tip, drawing out breathy moans.

Megs, we could get caught.”

Could is the operative word. I continued pleasing him, unwilling to stop.

Instead of protesting further, Gavin tangled his fingers in my hair and guided me. “You don’t care about being caught, do you?”

I smirked; being busted always had a certain appeal, one that sparked a familiar ache between my spread thighs.

He laughed and tossed his head back. With the limited lighting provided by the screen, he looked charming, in an “I’m going to cum inside your throat” kind of way. The thought alone brought a rush of heat to my cheeks.

Gavin pulled my head forward, tired of my teasing. “Suck,” he commanded while watching me with desire burning in his eyes.

I couldn’t fight the smile forming on my face. After all the bickering, I ended up right where I started: taking his stiff, throbbing cock to the back of my throat. But not before I glanced up, met his fiery gaze, and said, “Yes, Mr. Airos.”

Then, when he filled my mouth, he pushed my head down farther, letting me gag.

My panties dampened, and I thanked God that I had left my skirts at home. In sweatpants, I could hide just how desperate he made me.

Even if, I was just pleasing him with my mouth.

Good girl.” His praise cascaded down my body, fueling the fantasy of him, bending me over one of the theater seats and making me come until the sun came up.

I moaned and stroked his cock with my tongue. His hoarse groans encouraged me to keep going, and when the time came, I took him into my hot, wet throat.

His hips bucked in response, earning a muffled giggle from me.

“Oh, you think that’s funny?” he asked, shoving my face down and forcing his cock deeper. I struggled to breathe, but my clit pulsed.

My mom was right. I do need therapy.

Gavin released me before he had a very messy situation to explain. Then, yanked my hair back, forcing me to meet his gaze. “Stand up. Face the screen.”

I opened my mouth to protest, to remind him he wasn’t in charge, but nothing came out. Instead, I forced myself off of the floor.

I turned, not registering the movie in front of me.

“Take off your pants, baby.”

I fidgeted with the hem of my shirt. I wanted this, didn’t I? All those years of reading erotic novels and wishing that someone, anyone, would fuck me half as well as one of the book boyfriends, and there I was, stripping for my teacher.