Chapter Twenty Six

I swung my legs over the side of the desk, careful not to collapse onto the floor.

Gavin raised an eyebrow; no doubt curious about my sudden recovery.

If you can call it that.

I chewed the inside of my cheek and then declared that it was "my turn." After being fucked until my legs turned to jello, I was determined to make him as deliriously sated as I was.

He smirked, and without another word, Gavin stretched over the desk.

I blinked away the filthy ideas creeping into my mind. Focus.

I chastised myself, but despite that, when Gavin raised his arms, exposing his torso, I nearly combusted.

My thick, dark hair trailed down my chest. Now, the corset hung limply over my exhausted body.

It would only hinder me.

So, before his curiously dark eyes, I reached behind my back and unlaced myself.

He stammered something unintelligible, but I paid it no mind. Within seconds, I discarded the corset on the floor and I stood there, naked from the waist up.

Before I could think any better of it, I lifted myself on top of his expectant figure. The chilly night air surrounded me at once.

My nipples had no shame, unlike me, who blushed from the devious glint in Gavin's eyes.

When his hands wrapped around my hips, I fast-tracked my plan. It took a minute to undress, another to mount Mr. Airos, and then a second to align him at my entrance.

Gavin stuttered something, maybe meant to be sexy. His grip tightened, communicating his need.

I wanted to fuck him until his pretty eyes rolled back in his head. And when I sat on his throbbing cock, enveloping his full length, they did just that.

He moaned and a desperate, starved noise followed.

I rocked my hips, paying little attention to the man underneath me. He filled me in all the right places and rubbed my sensitive clit.

My head tilted back. How long can I make it without exploding?

How long can he?

Gavin's lustful gaze followed me intently. Soft grunts of pleasure echoed throughout the room.

The desire to see his eyes roll back, moaning my name as I plunged myself onto his cock, sent me into overdrive. Images of his cum dripping down my bare thighs flashed through my mind; I throbbed.

Am I developing a breeding kink? I had read about those and figured they were purely biological, but now? Now, I only wanted either his cock stuffed inside of me or his cum filling me in all the ways Hunter's never did.

"Meg." His strained voice broke me out of my rhythmic trance. I glanced down, meeting his desperate gaze, and forced myself to respond.

"Yes?"

"You're so-" an abrupt groan cut his sentence short. I smirked; finally, he came. Gavin dug his nails into my skin, holding on for sanity's sake. Meanwhile, I rocked my hips and milked every drop.

When his groans turned to whimpers, I slowed and kissed the crook of his neck.

"You didn't have to do that," he said, breathlessly. I assumed it would take him a while to recover.

I ran my fingers through his long, messy hair. "I wanted to."

He answered with a satisfied grunt.

Then, we laid there, on the metal desk, exhausted. I sighed, happy to rest on top of him, for now.