3

(ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟꜰ) ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ

After your borderline fatal initial encounter and then your rather awkward reconciliation, you find yourself outside Good Hunter, munching down on a serving of Pile' em up

After your borderline fatal initial encounter and then your rather awkward reconciliation, you find yourself outside Good Hunter, munching down on a serving of Pile' em up. With the man of the hour seated in front of you, he got nothing for himself though, seemingly content with staring at you... well, more like analyzing you as if you were a specimen under a microscope.

You didn't let it bother you though, not much anyway. Supposedly it's easier to tune out extracurriculars when one is hungry and there is a (rather delicious looking) serving of food in front of them. And further in your defense, Diluc didn't look like he was going anywhere any time soon, but your food? That could very well get cold if not consumed immediately.

And so what if the silence wasn't exactly comfortable? You've been through worse. Besides, Diluc seemed to be content with studying your face and your actions. After all, you'd have to be an idiot not to understand that this man was probably one of the most vigilant people alive; and that he was probably trying to figure you out. Or rather, attempting to figure you out.

It was hard to tell if he was succeeding, but you weren't complaining. This gave you time to think after all. Think and process whatever the hell happened in Whispering Woods.

You were in Teyvat... understandable, you could still access game mechanics... might as well. Diluc Ragnvindr was using traveling doctors and bloodstained greatsword... blasphemy.

Maybe you could understand the whole artifact thingy. The man probably had no clue about those, but he was rich enough to afford a decent weapon... then why use that thing? He probably used a Favonius Greatsword in the old days, but after everything that went down, you don't fault him for ditching it. Maybe he just switched and then never bothered again... the man was confident in his abilities, so maybe it never mattered in the long run.

Subtly, you glanced at him from the corner of your eyes... and yup you were still the center of his attention.

Sighing, you fiddled with the remaining bits of food on your plate, trying to think of a way to explain everything. You didn't want to lie, in fact, you half considered coming clean entirely. 'Hey, I'm from another world where you are just a video game character. Also, I know everything about you, from your ancestry to the details of your life' was what you wanted to say. But it was too much to swallow, especially now when you had only just managed to talk some sense into yourself not thirty minutes before. It would be hard enough explaining yourself, that you existed in a different universe without adding to the already awkward conversation by telling him how you knew about the things he had done in the past.

"Diluc Ragnvinder,"

He spoke up first, startling you out of your thoughts. You briefly met his gaze before your brain caught up to make some coherent sense. He was introducing himself Something that had clearly slipped you... You know him, But he doesn't know you! Yes, thank you very much brain. And you gave him your name too, before tentatively adding.