11

ᴘɪᴢᴢᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴜᴍᴀ™

You breeze through the streets of Mondstadt, and all the while your grazed and bandaged hand pulsates wildly. A slight pain but an annoyance either way.

You should be grateful that this was all you received from that rather chancy situation. But still... when do people consider just how good they have it?

Well, in your defense.

You aren't aware of it... yet.

Favonius cathedral stands in front of you, the imposing structure looming over your head like a benevolent protector. Presiding over as the tallest building in the city.

"Any idea if Barbara is there?" you ask Otto, the resident knight stationed here. And he does a look over, discerning if you were another one of the fans. Because archons, he's had to deal with them often enough. But you? That's one face he's never seen before, not around Mondstadt, much less the cathedral. Additionally... kudos to you for not seeming like a member of 'Barbara sama' s Fanclub' as he goes on to answer you.

"I saw her during her Church duties and it's not too late... she might still be in there,"

You gave the door one last look.

"Thanks,"

And entered.

Light danced through the stained glass windows, with its columns casting long shadows across the marble ground.

The light of the rising sun filters down from high above. It illuminates every square inch, every nook, and cranny. The warm glow cast a soothing atmosphere throughout the building.

Wow

You've been here, but you haven't been here.

No wonder this place was a viewpoint. And now it didn't look as empty. There were people here. Movements, motions, and dynamics... something that made the place feel so much more alive than its digital counterpart.

"Do you need anything?"

A rather uninterested voice pulls you out of your geeking stupor. Following its direction of origin, you are met with a sharp pale face and magenta eyes.

With an expression that suggests that she rather be anywhere else.

"Um..."

Sister Victoria wasn't far off, standing only a few meters away. Looking - no- staring at the two of you... well mostly at her than you.

"I was looking for Deaconess Barbara... is she here? If she's busy, I can always come back later-"

You dont get the chance to finish as the call of your name quickly gets you to stop and locate its speaker.