14

ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴏᴘ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɴᴇʀꜰᴇᴅ

update aisi dalo ki 4 log bole ki ye kya h?

-------------

One moment, there was always a particular time after which people would describe their life as being completely changed. Turning of the tides, a stroke of miraculous luck, by chance per change probability coming true, for better or for worse these were turning points in people's life. The Fall of the Titans or the sudden resurgence of rock bottom, this change tended to be extreme.

Just like how it was for you, the suspension of disbelief that you were currently struck in, failing to take your eyes off that infinity symbol in the mora index.

You were dropped into this world with no more than the clothes on yourself. Essentially broke and homeless, not to mention defenseless against the various hostile forces of this world.

Well probably not defenseless because Absolute immunity has been active since the very beginning. But you were dirt poor.

It's only because of sheer luck that you stumbled upon Diluc and then the rest was just one convenient coincident after another.

But now? Now you figuratively had enough funds to build yourself a whole new jade palace... multiple even. Money or Mora, in this case, was a language everyone spoke, and with an unlimited supply of it, you essentially had the means to manipulate-sway away a considerable amount of people here.

[ᴍᴏʀᴀ: ∾]

The words almost seem glowing and unreal to you, as if they were a mirage that would disappear as soon as you blinked. So that's what you did, blinked once, twice, and when it remained unchanging still, you reached out. Hand hovering over the option for a second or so until you pressed it.

[ᴍᴏʀᴀ]

[ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴄʏ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴀᴋꜱ. ]

[ᴄᴀᴘᴀᴄɪᴛʏ: ᴍᴀx]

╔════════════════╗

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

╚════════════════╝

[ʀᴇꜰʀᴇꜱʜ ᴀᴛ ʙʟᴏꜱꜱᴏᴍꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴇᴀʟᴛʜ]

The game only used to display the two-line description of the currency and listed a way to obtain it. What it did not have was a max cap bar like the one displayed in front of you.