15

ʜᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙɪᴛᴇ (ʜᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛꜱ ʜɪʟᴀʀɪᴏᴜꜱ)

Mahino tak update na karke... लेखक ne apni aukat dikha di.

"Good morning Diluc" comes your greeting as you settle on the dinette, a few chairs away from him. Not necessarily out of choice, but oh well, this one is nearer. He replies with 'morning' himself, but you are far too deep in your thoughts to pay attention.

Ah yes, seven or eight in the morning, the perfect time to introspect things through... not that what you were doing was overthinking in any shape or form. But you are still trying to wrap your mind around the fact that you've lost all your relevant progress. While simultaneously trying to figure out a way to explain the unfathomable amount of Mora you have at your disposal now... should anyone ask.

You don't actually have to tell anyone, right?

Yeah, that seems unnecessary...not to mention asshole-ish, because lo-and-behold, poverty did exist here. Just one night ago you were broke yourself but right now you do feel like you've cheated a bit. Was any of it fair? No. Were you justified in it? Absolutely. Did it really change anything? Mayhaps. It's not like you had stolen or deprived anyone of anything.

In fact, you were more or less the same. You were just... rich now.

But you are unable to sink deeper into your thoughts as a loud enough call of your name jerks you back to reality. The source of said call being the one and only Diluc Ragnvindr himself.

"What's up?" you ask, putting on a casual enough demeanor. And the man gives you a look that can be described as inquisitive... or very subtly as what the fuck is up with you?

Again, subtly

"Your breakfast... it's getting cold." he reamarked flatly enough

But for you the sentence not only works as enlightenment but also as a command as immediately you look down at the table and find in front of you an exquisite plate of pancakes.

Part of you wants to be annoying and act all shocked and bewildered just to get a reaction out of him, but you refrain. You do, however, try and act nonchalant about it as you grab the fork and begin eating.

 You do, however, try and act nonchalant about it as you grab the fork and begin eating