13 (fr This Time, This Bad Boy Has WORDS, WORDS THAT YOU CAN READ)

[ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ]

[ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ]

ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ ʀᴀɴᴋ 60

Yes, that was you alright, and as much of a no-lifer as that might seem like... There was a reason why you had capped out the levels.

You were an early fucking player, a veteran even. Playing since the first ever Tartaglia banner, you played through most all the flagship events in every patch, were an avid user of the interactive map... It was natural enough for you on the highest adventure rank.

Not that any of your friends understood that.

Well, it's a good thing they weren't here, nor anyone who could call you a sweaty gamer.

[ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ꜱᴀᴠᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴀ]

Yeah no shit

You thought internally as it started "loading up"... Which didn't mean anything to you, as you couldn't tell what it was loading at this point.

[ᴛᴇʀᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏɴᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴꜱ]

ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ?

What the-

"accept dammit"

The menu popped out from nowhere in the center of your holographic screen and suddenly it began loading up information.

[ɴᴇᴡ ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴄʏ ᴘᴏʟɪᴄʏ]

[ɴᴇᴡ ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ]

[ɴᴇᴡ ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ]

[ɴᴇᴡ ꜱᴋɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ ꜱᴇᴛ]

[ɴᴇᴡ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ ꜱᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢꜱ]

Oh god

A barrage of notifications and red exclamation points appear all around you, making you flinch back slightly. This was a lot... a hell lot of information to go through. You internally wince as you skim through some of the text, the majority of it just simply going through the things you already knew.

Elemental skill, elemental burst, elements

You already knew about all these things! What you really need to figure out was the deal with yourself.

And as if heeding to your demands, the option of player information starts glowing. Instinctually, your hands move towards the option, clearing all others from the display.

[ꜱɪᴍᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ]

[ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ]