Insights #1

Absolute immunity is actually Meta Power Immunity. Reader Embodiment is closely synonymous but I went with Meta Power Immunity bc it fits better.

i.e

The user is completely and perfectly immune to any and all powers in existence and beyond, regardless of their type, status, or level of power.

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Meta_Power_Immunity

I was browsing the Power listing wiki and came across this ability and read the following.

"The Empty Hand (DC Comics) is the personification of everyone who reads DC comics, and therefore, it is not affected by any power because they are all just a fictional story."

Immediate parallels with the Artificer's existence being the player of the game. So this turned out to be exactly what I was looking for. Everything in the world of genshin was fictional to the Artificer, and as such, it cannot physically harm them. (but Emotional damage ehe) 

this essentially nullifies the aggression of all the hostile entities towards the artificer, like slimes, fungi, Rifthounds, yk beings with an animalistic nature. as for abyss mages and other NPC enemies they can try to offensive but they won't be able to do any real damage. 

Think of it like this

If projectiles are shot then they will extinguish before making contact. Melle weapons can be swung but they just do any damage. You could throw boulders or drop the jade chamber for some shit and giggles at them but they will remain unaffected.

Simply immune to being hurt by the beings of teyvat. 

This does not cover self-inflicted injuries though, like falling down, and paper cuts etc and it's also the reason why the artificer why got cut when they fell from that cliff in wolvendom. 

And also really liked the concept of Reader Embodiment... and have taken a lot of inspiration from that as well :)

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Reader Embodiment

after much thinking I'm pretty sure what the third ability going to be and I hope that when the time comes for it to shine you all will like it too. 

and if you have been paying attention, you might have noticed the addition of one more Ȓ̶̡͙̯̉̌͗̀̀́E̴̬͓͗D̵̘̭̠̖̉Ä̴͉͎͍̣͇̠͍́͆̀Ç̷̳̦̞͝T̶̨̡̻̲̪̞͍̀̈͆̀Ȩ̴̹͍̪̳̖͚͎̈̎̐̋D̸̜̱̼͈̻͒̂̇̊͘ ❌ in [ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴜꜱ] in chapter 8 ... so yeah after lots of consideration I've decided to include one more power... and although I have a general idea of what I want it to be, I'm still unsure if I wanna include it in the plot or not. 

so dont be surprised if one day it's 4 powers and the other day it's back to 3. 

It just means my brain is being an indecisive little shit.

I was gonna add these insights at the end of certain chapters, but eh I don't like having a long ass a/n so insights will be separate chapters like this. I think it's more manageable and those who wish to skip these will be able to do those easily too. These will most likely be published along with a chapter accompanying them so dw you won't be misled by a notif only to see that instead of a chapter it's me just rambling. lol

so yeah these insights might drop in from time to time, hopefully, it's not an information overload, haha. Also... , feel free to shoot any questions regarding the AU or powers. It helps me with the world building and fixing plot holes. 🤌🏼