Business Opportunity (extra)

You were tired, honestly very tired. Switching around artifacts and weapons was still fun, but it was hellishly slow. Reason being, everyone in teyvat had this weird obsession with the Lucky dog or traveling Doctors set, and not to mention your abilities were still primarily a secret.

Your young enterprising self wanted to grow big!! Not to mention your dependency on Diluc, he was kind enough to let you stay, but you couldn't take advantage of that forever!!

Besides, with the skills you possessed, it won't be hard for you to make a name for yourself and earn that bag™ yourself.

And like every substantial business, yours had a humble beginning, too.

"[Name] what are you doing?

You were sprawled across the floor with papers all around and was that paint and a vendor sigh he could identify? Diluc had not seen you all day, so he assumed you were out somewhere (you usually were) but he didn't expect you to be holed up in your room. Making whatever it was that you held in your hands so proudly.

"Oh hey, l was going to look for you but here you are! Come on, read this? This is the common text, right? I want to make sure there are no mistakes"

'COACH TRAINING FOR NOOBS'

Your damage SUCKS, I can do more dmg with a wooden spoon than that dusty old build
But don't worry, all your problems will be solved by the end of my functional course.

Yes, you heard me right. If you are a vision wielder, this course can take you from dealing negative damage to damage you won't be able to count.
For details contact me, [Name] at-

He couldn't read it anymore.

"Just what are you planning?"

Exposing yourself and your abilities to everyone, did you even think of the adverse effects it could have? What if someone came after you because of this, or worse, what if you got kidnapped-

"Exactly what you just read"

"Did you even think this through? Exposing you to everyone. Did you think of the consequences?"

The concern was sweet really and valid too, but you had made up your mind.

"Fair point, so how about I just start with just Mondstadt first?"

He expected you to recoil the idea entirely, but you just came up with an alternative. A much safer alternative. At least he could keep an eye out for you here.

"I'm still not sure if this is a"-

You could only chuckle at his wariness.

Cute

"You know if you wanted me all to yourself, you only need to ask"

"Fine, do what you will"

The speed at which he turned towards the door was impressive. But alas, the pale man could barely hide the redness of his ears. You could still spot it from where you stood.

"Just let me know when and where"

It was barely a whisper, but you caught it.

"aye aye captain"

------------------------

"Stay right here and don't go"-

"Yeah yeah I got we've gone over it several times already"

You fixed up the sigh and turned towards the brooding redhead. Arms folded and appeared as unapproachable as possible. Classic diluc.

"I'll be fine, you go shoo. You will scare everyone away."

Only then did he sign and begrudgingly went where ever he was supposed to be.

You were sure you would be fine after all-

"How very intriguing"

You recognized the voice, and honestly didn't expect him to be here. Wasn't he supposed to be in Dragonspine, anyway?

"chief claims, but can you live up to them?"

Classic of the Alchemist to doubt your skills, but then again, almost everyone in this world.

Not that you blame them. Game mechanics were freaky.

"Why don't you find out yourself"

"Very well then"

Holy shit, Albedo was agreeing? Cinnabar spindle was an event weapon, so you probably already had it. More importantly, did you have a def sands or a geo goblet?

Ah fuck it, this interaction was more important. You moved closer towards the Alchemist, hands raised against his forehead just short of that floating option. Cerulean eyes followed your every move.

"May I?"

---------------------

Fast forward: you made it big and soon expanded your services to all the nations. The number of times you saw lucky dog traumatized you, but hey at least that's a problem of the past.

Teyvat's first and only Artificer

This following excerpt is an interview between a Sumeru scholar and [Name]

"what made you start this journey? Did you have inspiration behind your works?

"I do actually"

"would you mind sharing them with us?"

"there was a dude I wish I could have reached beforehand"

"Such a brilliant design and personality wasted, I would have given him Thundersoother, 40% Electro Resistance, the mad lad could have survived the Musou no Hitotachi 😭😭😭"

"erm- are you alright?"

*sobs* "Why tomo WHY?"

--------------

My previous chapters were pre written so they lacked any of my signature notes... But the future ones will have one bc I tend to ramble... A lot.
I'm from tumblr/quotev, and decided to post my works on wattpad ! Some of you might recognize me as well :D (hi there! ).
I realise that I might have come off as too demanding in my previous note... I promise it's not actually like that. That note only exists bc I tried posting this story on wattpad one before... No one read it then and ya know it actually takes time to edit and align the text according to wattpad, and if no one's actually there to read it.... I'm sure you get the idea.

But we got to #2 on genshinimpact and #3 genshinimpactxreader ... Thats is very sexy of you guys btw 😼😼
This is my first multi chaptered fic and the one where I'm actively thinking about what happens next... and The overwhelming support I've gotten... Haha i didn't expect any of that. I read all of your comments and I might not be able to reply to them all but I truly do appreciate them. My self esteem in my writing just goes 💹💹💹