Wildest Dreams

SOZ FOR NOT UPDATING I WAS UNCREATIVE AF
anyways the slightly short and choppy smut in this is symbolic okay

-----

The loud dubstep pulsed through Luke's body.

He was in the corner, sipping at wine he'd found in Ashton's cupboard. The blonde despised parties. They were too noisy, and usually very lonely for Luke.

Nevertheless, he came because Ashton begged him to arrive. There was no sign of his best friend anywhere, so why did he even ask?

Luke sighed. Sometimes his friend could be such a nuisance.

Since Ash wasn't around, he figured he could leave. No point in staying if he wasn't even having fun.

He was just about to step forward and leave, but just then his favorite song (as of currently) began blasting.

Luke smiled to himself with glee as Talking Body began to play. The temptation to go out into the sea of people dancing was definitely there, but he decided against it. He stayed in the corner and danced on his lonesome.

He felt exhilarated. Just him and the music, beats thundering in his heart.

Until it wasn't just him.

Just as the chorus was about to hit, a tan hand was him pulling into the middle of the sea of people.

Luke gazed up at the stranger's face, and his heart couldn't handle it. He was unbearably hot.

Suddenly this stranger was mouthing along to the song dramatically, and Luke was laughing extremely hard.

At the 'on and on and on' part, the gorgeous boy thrusted his hips forward jokingly, and the blonde couldn't stop giggling.

Then the song slowed into the second verse, and the stranger revealed his name.

"I'm Calum, hi."

"I'm Luke."

"You're cute."

Luke blushed. "And you're hot."

"So are you, especially when your cheeks are all rosy," Calum winked.

The chorus was about to be repeated again, and Calum pressed closer to Luke. In the ass region.

Okay, maybe he pressed into him because someone shoved him over, but still.

Calum was kind of stuck against Luke. Both boys were surprisingly open to this, and Calum, being the major flirt he is, decided to use it as an opportunity.

He leaned his head forward, and whispered seductively into Luke's ear.

"Now if we're talking body, you got a perfect one. So put it on me..." Calum mumbled.

"If you love me right, we fuck for life..." He continued, and Luke shuddered. His lips kept brushing against his ear, and Luke bit his lip to control himself.

He was planning to leave this party earlier, but now he really wanted to leave. With Calum.

I mean, might as well get a hookup out of this, right?

"So, Luke...let's get away from this crowd, yeah?" And the blonde nodded enthusiastically in agreement.

Calum was tall, and handsome as hell. Might as well get something good out of this night.

So, he let Calum lead him by the waist out the door. Once they'd escaped the house, they got into the tanned boy's car.

Luke sat in the passenger seat, and Calum took the driver's seat. They looked at each for a moment.